chapter 23 good news bad news

Hi floks..  23 chapter in a week.  I want to finish this story as soon as possible becouse i have another idea for my next piece but I'll finish this bcoz i still have many idea for this story so since my head still fresh with those idea need to pour it down..  ENJOY

SO HERE GOES NOTHING!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

'‘…Let’s get out of here.’'

Putting aside the slight uneasy in my heart, i picked up Mars from the ground.

After losing their two leaders – the queen and the king – the termite monsters scattered and fled to the ends of the island in order to hide from us. The termite tunnel, once filled to the brim with termite, was now completely empty.

I took several steps forward before looking behind me to speak to other Titan.

“Let’s get going.”

Our bodies and physical fatigue might have been recovered to some extent from the 'alfredo'spell i was cast , but our mental fatigue had almost reached a breaking point by now. So, when they heard my suggestion, the expressions of the Titan brightened up considerably.

It was now finally over.

Their smile-filled faces perfectly expressed their current emotions.

After we safely got out from the tunnel, we found a helicopter hovering in the air, having arrived in our location just now with an exquisite sense of timing.

“There they are! The titan are coming out!”

“Yes!! Well done!”

The helicopter carefully descended and landed on the ground after its occupants discovered the exact location of the Titan. The tired titan entered the vehicle one by one until only two people remained.

They were me and Milo.

I was standing closer to the helicopter. He carefully handed Mars over to Milo.

“What are you doing, Kai? ”

“I still have some unfinished business to take care of on this island.”

Hearing that, Milo could only smirk softly.

There were still plenty of Termite monsters that had escaped death roaming around on the Long Island. If some other people said that they wanted to remain here, then Milo would’ve questioned their sanity, but the man in front of his eyes was definitely not included in that group.

To fight monsters, you needed a monster.

Milo thought that he wouldn’t get surprised anymore regardless of what i was planning to do on this island.

And so, the six warriors and one cameraman who had bravely fought on finally left the Long island of New York.

Their fight was over. However, it was merely another beginning for me.

‘I need to bind the king as my summoned guardian'

I get there no problem, considering the number of remaining monsters on this island. And besides, the termite corpse waiting to be extracted back inside the  tunnel, as well.

So, then – should we get started now?

‘First of all, I should take care of the termite that had run away….’

I formed a deep smile and summoned Luna out.
"Luna arise".............

***********************************