chapter 13 second hand

Leave it to me.”

Sito reply was short and simple.

As far as i know he served as the main Tanker during the raids of his Guild, Markot guild . So, performing the role of a sub-Tanker was easier than drinking water for him

Milo turn his gaze to the rest of the team. Every single member present here was a top specialist in hunting down monsters. Going through detailed explanations was a waste of time for them.

“Let’s go.”

As soon as Milo turned towards the ants, Charlie created a massive ball of lighting and floated it up to the highest point in the boss room. That brightly illuminated the entirety of the room

“Heok.”

I saw The cameraman spat out a quiet gasp at the sheer size of the light sphere. He quickly began whispering towards a small mic located near his lips.

“As a rank A Titan , I’ve participated in quite a few raids before, but it’s my first time seeing such a huge ‘Light’ magic like that. As expected of city guardian best Mage-type Titan !”

His voice entered the mic and got transmitted to the viewers throughout the entire country.

Not too long ago, he heard that the live broadcast he was filming had shot past the audience rating of 80%.

Feeling overly motivated now, the cameraman tried to step forward in order to capture even better footage, but then, i saw something flying to us. As i standing next to him at the back of the group hurriedly yanked him back by his shoulder.

“huh?!”

With my full strength, thanks to all sport traning I've done since like i was seven, the cameraman couldn’t offer any resistance and spun around me . His shoulder hurt so much that his mouth bobbed up and down all by itself.

‘How can a Healer be this strong….??’
"Yes i can" i chuckle by his words

There was no time to get shocked, though. The cameraman was now facing me.

“This here is a boss room of a rank S dungeon. No one here is responsible for your life, except yourself.”

Hearing my anger-infused voice, the cameraman could only continue to nod his head, unable to form an intelligible reply.

“If you understand, then stay at the back. The real thing is about to get started.”

The overflowing energy of a rank S Titan – even a Healer, thats me, who was supposed to be the physically weakest out of all the Titan types,but i still could display an aura that easily overwhelmed a rank A Titan . That was the difference between a rank S and a rank A.

I know if such monstrous beings were uniting together to start an intense battle, so what could a measly little rank A cameraman even achieve here? The cameraman felt his own powerlessness for the first time since becoming a Hunter, and hurriedly stood behind me i know i sure enough….

“Here they come.”

A super-giant termite discovered the our ’ presence and shifted itslegs to slowly approach where we were.

“So, that’s the queen….”

Eathan slowly swallowed his saliva.

The taut, nervous tension was also writ large on the faces of other Titan .

The absolutely commanding presence of the termite  queen!

We had become the very first humans to witness the outer appearance of the queen, having sneaked past the wall of hundreds, thousands of termite to get here.

‘Today, we shall end the lifeline of these d*mnable termite for good.’

My heart trembled as i thought about bringing that massive creature down. But, if they were to do that, then first of all….

My glare that had been fixed on the queen now shifted lower to the ground.

‘We need to….’

Eight ants walking in front of the queen, and we had to get rid of the guards first.

"now or never !”

As if Milo had read the minds of our raid members, the main Tanker of the team, Milo , rushed forward to the frontline. A thick vein protruded out of his neck as he shouted out.

“You d*mn monster , come and get some! You piece of s**ttt”

His impressive roar!

The mutates termites’ sights had degenerated now, but in return, their sense of hearing had become even more developed, so they immediately bared their fangs and claws before pouncing on Milo's position.

He quickly looked behind him.

“Mars! Now!”

Mars had been running behind Milo while maintaining a certain distance, and when she heard his call, quickly unsheathed her  longsword. Grabbing the hilt in a reverse grip with both hands, she powerfully stabbed the ground.

Skill, ‘earth calls sky! ’ – activated!

Khwack!!

With the sword stabbing the ground serving as the epicentre, magic energy radiated out in circular waves. The termites guards aiming at Milo suddenly all changed their directions and jumped at Mars instead, as if they had been entranced by something powerful.

‘There you go!’

Milo inwardly fist-pumped the air as the monsters ran past him and towards Mars . She was successful in attracting the aggro of the ant guards.

Next up, it was Milo and harris turn.

They quickly stepped in between Mars and the giant queen trying to shuffle towards her.

“You’re mine.”

The ant queen must’ve been displeased by an enemy blocking its way, because it began bellowing out a high-pitched scream.

Kiiiieeeehhhk!!

Any old Tanker would have been suppressed by the sheer pressure and cover their ears from that horrifying screech, but such a trick wouldn’t work against city's best Tanker,  milo.

“Hap-!!”

He instead activated his skill, ‘song of furry! ’.

Unlike Mars , who activated an AOE aggro skill, Milo activated one that only worked against a single target.

The queen stopped screeching out and glared at Milo now. He had successfully attracted its aggro.

‘Yes!!’

And now, his role was to endure the boss’s attacks until we managed to kill off the ant guards and come to his aid. And that would be the role he felt most confident of performing in this world.

Milo lifted up that heavy, large shield right up below his chin, the light of grim determination burning in his eyes. As he always had done, he began praying deep in his heart.

‘Please grant me the power to protect myself and my colleagues today.’ i said to my self as i watching them
I actived my skill 'alfredo' and heal them as many as i can..  I dont use 'lucaris' yet becouse i know it wasn't  the. Right time. I keep chanting Alfredo.

Kwa-ka-boom!!

Just then, a huge explosion resounded out from behind Harris, signalling the beginning of the raid of the queen, where countless lives were at stake..