chapter 22 its gonna be okay

To who ever reading this im glad you like my story i hope you guys enjoy some of my imagination and kinky some of it i wont lie.  Anyhow enjoy folks..  Kindly add this piece to your library list for update notifications...

HERE GOES NOTHING!
---------------------------------------------------------

The Titan hiding in the far corner holding their breaths while witnessing the battle between me and the termite king could only gasp out in pure astonishment at the emergence of this new ‘monster’.

A rather severe reaction also came out from their midst, too.

“T-that is his summoned creature?! What?! That’s a summon?!”

Charlie pointed at Luna and raised his voice.

As for the other no one could respond to him as their jaws were still resting on the ground at that moment. However, everyone was thinking of roughly the same thing.

How could that thing be classified as a mere summon??

From the way it looked, or the powers it possessed, that thing no longer looked like a simple summoned creature, but a demon king that had descended to this earth.

Whatever the case may have been, that totally nonsensical pillar of flames roasted the swarm of termites like there was no tomorrow.

The termite king began shuddering once more.

‘These… its....is.... are that human’s soldiers….??’

Less than one minute later, hundreds of the termite king’s soldiers were evaporated into ash and dust. It wasn’t some metaphor, either. The monsters coming into contact with Luna sword and lay where they stood.

For the first time ever….

The  king felt true terror towards another being for the first time in its life.

It also sensed an unscalable wall. The king finally learned that there was an enemy that couldn’t be overcome, regardless of what power it tried to use.

This was a complete defeat, in every sense of the word.

But, how could such a thing be…?

‘I was born to fight against the strong humans, so why….’

That was its sole calling. It hurried with its growth for that purpose. It even absorbed human’s powers in order to facilitate that goal.

But to think, it still couldn’t win against this one human….

The king began shivering and turned around to run. It just had to run away far, far away from this human. At least in this very moment, the thoughts of its glorious kingdom and its soldiers had completely disappeared from the  king’s head.

Using the healing skill taken from one of the dead Victims , the termites king quickly regenerated its lost wing and took to the air again.

‘Even if it’s only a little bit further away…..’

But, it happened then.

Khu-woong!

Out of the blue, a powerful force pushed it down and planted the king flat on the ground.

“Kiiieeehk!!”

It spat out a mouthful of bodily fluid.

Having utilised the skill ‘master’s Reach’ like a flyswatter, i quickly walked over to where the downed termite king was.

‘I can’t let this guy escape, obviously.’

It was a strong monster.i wanted to turn it into my guardian no matter what. But, in order to do that….

‘Killing it comes first.’

After discovering my approaching , the look of sheer terror filled up on the face of the king, so much so that the creature looked almost pitiful to the onlookers.

“Kii, kiieeehck!!”

In the end, the king began crawling on the ground to get away from me. That arrogant, dignified appearance it displayed back when it proceeded to toy around with the City Guardian– it was now long, long gone.

“Now you look like a proper insect.”

I closed in quickly, took aim at the back of the  king, and activated his skill, ‘Vital area Targetting’ – no, ‘one hit’.

‘Niiice!’

I clenched my fist. But my celebrations lasted only for a short while.

"Titan kai! !”

I quickly turned around after Sito called out to him, and found the latter’s complexion to be extremely poor. I quickly ran over to him.

Other Titan rejoicing at the defeat of the ant king stopped and shifted their gazes over to Sito, as well.

Meanwhile, Sito continued to speak to me.

“Titan mars was….”

Just as his unfinished sentence implied, Mars’s vitality had declined so much that it was hard to even sense it now. The situation had deteriorated even further than before.

My  expression quickly hardened.

Time had almost run out.

Even if we rode the helicopter , just when would we arrive in his destination and just how long would we take to find a save place ?

‘I need another way….’

After some brief pondering, i came up with a method to save Mars.

I finished checking her complexion and stood back up. I then turned towards the cameraman.

"Can you switch off the camera for a minute or two?"

I need to use my ultimate skill to rescue her i have to!