chapter 11

Third person pov

“We’ll be in your care!”

The managing director of a certain TV said politely to a cameraman. Such a thing was completely never happen before . However, the cameraman standing in front of the director was no ordinary man, he was an active Titan and a proud holder of a rank A Titan licence.

“The future of my station depends on this raid.”

In order to win the exclusive broadcasting rights, the director had to spend over half of the station’s total annual budget. There had been simply too many competing bids, and that’s why he had to go all in.

But, then again, there was a compelling reason why he simply had to make such a brave business decision.

Not many rank S Gates opened up around the world. Even when one did open, it was still impossible to take the recording equipment inside to capture the footage of what happened in there.

In other words, this would be the one and only opportunity for regular citizens to witness an actual rank S raid in progress. As long as there wasn’t another unfortunate event of a rank S Gate opening up somewhere else, that was.

On top of this, this broadcast wouldn’t be a recording, but show it live. Sure, there would be a ten-minute delay to the live feed, but still.

Just how high would the audience rating reach?

70 percent? 80?

When the managing director thought back to all the potential profit margin to be had from selling the footage to the TV networks in other countries, he no longer felt regret in investing half of the station’s budget in this venture.

‘….As long as the raid doesn’t end in failure!’

Indeed, no sane-minded viewer out there would ever want to watch the top-ranked Titan get devoured by the monsters during the raid. No, even if there were, he couldn’t let such footage be broadcast to the public, to begin with.

So, the director had staked everything he had on the success of the second subjugation operation.

Considering that, treat politely so many times to the cameraman with tasked with capturing the all-too-important footage was indeed, nothing.

Heck, if the cameraman wished for it, the director was prepared to prostrate on the floor, even.

“Please don’t worry too much, director.”

The cameraman did his best to calm the shivering managing director down from his high anxiety level.

Even before he became a titan he made his living as a cameraman. And after agreeing to take on this job, he made sure to study and polish his skills of wielding the camera even further.

Obviously, he didn’t want to spoil the broadcast that the entire nation would be watching through some stupid mistake on his part. Of course, he'd get paid quite a big reward in return, too.

‘He’s going to give me a share of the profit earned from the broadcast, after all.’

The cameraman had already earned plenty from being a rank A Titan but the offered amount was so high.

If the operation ends in success, then he’d be able to earn an enormous amount of money and fame, perhaps as much as the rank S Titan actually participating in the raid.

Wouldn’t he become quite possibly the most famous rank A titan in USA?

A smile formed on the cameraman’s face as all sorts of wonderful thoughts of the future bloomed in his mind .