chapter 25 Erlin

Im going to finish this story as soon as possible..

HERE GOES NOTHING!!  ENJOY.

---------------------------------------------------------

How is it that you’re able to talk?”

“I just…. can.”

The new guardian kept answering  my’s questions, but regretfully, none of them were much of a help.

The  monster could talk as a human because it knew how to talk when it was still alive – could that be it?

‘…No, wait.’

I shook my head.

How come this guy could talk?

“I’m the one who killed you.”

Yet, you still wish to serve me?”

“I…..”

A completely unexpected reply came from the termite.

“I didn’t die, but… through the power of my liege… I am arise.”

Its then raised his head. And while meetin my gaze, it continued on.

“Within me… elation… overflows. I shall follow my liege… for eternity.”

Ba-dump!

Why did it happen? Was it because i felt the hiss true feelings?

My heart pounded powerfully right at that moment when the termite swore his eternal loyalty. He placed his hand on his chest to somehow calm his wildly beating heart. It quickly regained its usual calmness.

It was then, the termite  lowered his head again and pleaded with me once more.

“Oh, my king….. Please, grant me… a name….”

The talk had reverted back to the beginning.

This sure came across as a rather different experience to me , now that i was hearing the plea of the subject directly from itself,.

A name, a name…..

From the get-go, i didn’t pay all that much attention to the naming, but….

‘But even then, it’s a bit too much to call it termite this and that, right?’

That was why…..

I pondered for a little while, before a smirk formed on my face.

“….Erlin.”

I readily made up my mind after only thinking about it for a very short time.

“You name will now be Erlin.”

After i granted him the new name, Erlin lowered his already lowered head even further to the ground as if he was truly moved by the gesture.

“I am grateful… my liege.”

The information floating inside myhead had already been amended
Guardian Luna
Guardian Erlin

‘It’s done.’

Feeling genuinely pleased with my choice of the name, i turned towards outside tunnel. To meet Luna outside.

So, the only things remaining here are the magic crystals.’

I took a look around me. Top grade magic crystals only seen within rank S Gates were rolling on the floor like common pebbles.

Since there was no one watching here, and i was the one who killed the majority of them, i could have swept them all up if i wanted to do so. However, i gave up on that idea.