chapter 19 new guardian

Hi folks who ever may you be welcome to the feasta!!!

Here goes nothing.

--------------------------------------------------------

I looked at the Titan s present, including Milo and told them all in no uncertain terms.

“Do not ever step forward during the fight. It’ll be faster that way.”

“But, Titan Kai, that means….”

Charlie was still oblivious to what had transpired before, so he was about to speak up his opinion, but Eathan stopped him and shook his head.

He may not have seen the situation unfold with his own eyes, but through his perception, he was able to detect how Luna annihilated the swarm of termites from the beginning until the end.

I know i was right about this.

However, Sito still butted in.
"Titan kai .”

I turned his head to look at him.

“I understand full well that you’re strong. I can confidently say that no one here knows that better than me. However…..”

Sito spoke with a serious expression on his face.

“However, you’ve already summoned your creature far to long by now.”

But, why would that be a problem? When i stared at him with a confused expression, Sito got flustered and quickly added more explanation.

“You must’ve had exhausted a lot of your mana energy by now. What would happen if you completely spend them?”

‘Ahh… so that’s what he was talking about.’

I guessed from Sito's words that the other titan dont know about my earing then.

utilising the summoning magic had to be using a lot of Mana energy to summon even a single creature.

‘I’m sure there aren’t any real reason to reveal that my Guardian don’t need that much mana energy, right?’

Even without him saying anything, my guardian wouldn’t look like ordinary summons to these people’s eyes, anyway. So, i decided to change the story ever so slightly.

“My summons don’t require as much magic energy as you think. You don’t need to worry about me.”

“Excuse me?”

Both Eathan and the cameraman exclaimed out at the same time.

He controlled that summoned creatures for that long yet he was saying that the mana energy usage wasn’t high? Then, just what was his weak point, then?

‘……..’

Realising that explaining would take up too much time, i simply turned towards the cave up ahead, instead. With excellent timing, the waves of ant monsters were rushing inside the chamber.

‘Wow, there are still so many of them.’

Our side had someone in a critical condition. So, i couldn’t afford to waste time here.

I activated the 'lucaris' for maximum efficiency. The ground beneath me feet was immediately dyed in gold.

Just as i was done with preparations to call Luna back out again, an ominous, creepy air blew in from the other side of the cave.

‘……..?’

I shifted my gaze over to where that eerie aura was coming from. There was this one individual among the masses of termites. It looked similar to the others, but it was a completely different type of monster compared to the others.