chapter 7 let it burn!

third party P.O.V

Milo sat on his chair when his personal phone rang.  He pull the drawers on his left and pick up the call with out looking  who's calling.

"Milo its Long island over again" the voice said stern and with some panic note on his voice.

Without saying anything Milo ended the call and just stand there without any movement.

'i guess this is it then' few moment later.

He makes a few phone call using the same phone and just say word " Its begin" and ended it.

--------------------------------------------------------

KAI POV

My phone ringing as i got back from grocery shopping with my mom.  I pick up the call and heading to my room for better privacy..

"hello kai speaking"

"hello Hunter Kai im calling from Titan associations"

"ahh yes what can i do you ma'am"

"we need your assistant on several matter on the name of city guardian"

"i see so i guess there is something bad happen"

"im sorry it's not my duty and right to tell you about it, i hope you can join us on tuesday by 10 in the morning for brefing."

" sure count me in I'll see you on tuesday"

I cut the call wondering what happen if they need City Guardian that's mean shit happen ain't.

I walk to my study table and put my laptop on.

I scroll the major news update..
Hurm nothing's much that need City Guardian to take action. I spend two hour scrolling the internet but nothing major happen around New york City.
'ahh maybe its happen out side the city ahh silly kai'

I began search the news beyond the City and found someting pitch my attention.

'new type of wing monster found the beach two miles from Long island'

As i remember long island is being quarantine for since 2 years ago when S rank gate pop up at it and make the island inhabitantable. What is going on here?

If that shit happen no wonder City guardian needed, then i need to step-up my game as well.  I need new spell and only Titan Mall have that so Titan Mall here i come!

I change into warmer clothes since the whether was going crazy lately

I walk out my house and heading to metro.

Same old new i was in The center of attention, i somehow get used to that put my ipod on and sit not to care the glance and the stare around me.

Once i finnaly got into the city i gance my watch its ten past noon, i walk on the sidewalk until i arrive at the small cottage around the conner of 15 and Madison street.

The window of the cute cottage have this ocean like painting.

I walk in and i was greeted by smell of coffee rich yet nice and the smell is pure bliss. There's Three  people in the cottage.  I took my time and walking through the rack and found suppoter type of Titan side.
I step my walk and my eyes run through the boxes on the shelves.

My interest got pinch by light blue box kn the top of shelves.

I pick it down and read its prescriptions

Active skill- Imdiego
(This skill can only be used by A rank Titan and above, can be used by supporter type of Titan only)

Description: this skill can be used to bind any types of monster to the user.  And user can summon the monster as summoned guardian. Limit to three guardian and use 2% of user mana perminute when guardian was summoned.