Chapter 6

I slowly tried opening my eyes but didn't succeed. When a pounding headache flew to my head I closed my eyes again.

After 2 minutes I tried to open my eyes again, very slowly. This time I succeeded. The bright light burned in my eyes, but I was able to handle it. I looked around and saw that I was laying in a bed. It looked like a bedroom, it had white walls. The bed sheets were red and it had white bedside tables on each side.

Where the hell was I and how did I got here? I remember coming back from the grocery store and starting to drink but after that everything was black.

I got out of the bed and walked into the living room. It was bright with a lot of windows. There was no one here.

I looked around when I suddenly heard something from the door across from the living room.

I still felt a little dizzy but slowly paced to the door, not knowing what the sound was.

When standing a little bit closer to the door I heard water. That must have been the sound I heard.

I kept walking towards the door and slowly reached it. I laid my hand on the door handle, but wasn't ready to pull it over so I just stood there. Scared. Maybe I was kidnapped and that person was in there. I should get out instead of opening this fucking door. I let go of the handle and turned around but just before I could walk away I heard the door opening. Everything went silent.

Should I turn around? Was someone there? I still heard the water though... maybe it was just the wind.

I slowly turned around and my mouth fell wide open. I was looking into her eyes. Her so familiar blue eyes.

Hi guys, I know this is a very short chapter, I'm sorry, but I thought it would be better to split it up.
Who do u think Luisa saw?
Thank you for reading!
See u next time!
Xxx