Chapter 9

"Thank you." She said after a couple of minutes.

I looked up and saw that she was smiling... at last.

"Luisa, I still need to know something." She started. "Are you planning on going back to Rafael now or are you going to stay here with me and run away to my island in a couple of days, because normally I would have already been there but then I saw you." I knew this question would come sooner or later but I didn't want to. I needed to choose between my brother and Rose. I would never see one of them again.

"Could I... think about it?" I asked. Rose nodded, then she looked up at the clock. It was 10:32 pm.

"Are you tired?" She asked me. I hadn't thought about it but now I did, I noticed that I was.

"Yeah."

We both stood up and she leaded me to the bedroom.

"I puy some pyjamas in your closet." She pointed at the white dresser.

"Okay. Thanks." I opened the dresser and saw that there were some clotes in too. They were Roses but I figured she put them there to let me lend them. I took out a green pyjama shirt and black shorts.

Rose left the room to let me get dressed. I put on the clothes and looked at myself in the mirror before opening the door.

Rose looked at me. "You look good in them."

"Thanks."

Then we just stood there for a couple of seconds.

"Well... goodnight Luisa." She gave me a quick but tight hug and turned to leave the room.

"Rose, wait..." I called her back before she could leave. She turned back around. "Could you... maybe... stay? I just don't want to be alone tonight."

"Yeah... sure."

I got into the bed while Rose was going to change into her pyjamas.

I slid underneath the blankets. Rose came back into the room and got into the bed next to me. I turned to face her.

"Goodnight Rose."

"Night Luisa."

I got closer to her and crawled into her arms. I enjoyed the warmth of her body, it was relaxing. I fell asleep.

Hi!
So this was a shorter chapter, but I already promise that the next one will be longer.
Thank you for reading!
Xxx