Chapter 1

"Stop! If you touch them I won't go anywhere with you!" I said the moment I pushed the door above me open, hearing what was happening. I saw everyone turning to face me but my attention was only on Rose. She had a gun in her hand, but hid it quickly but just too late. I saw it.
"Luisa, I knew you'd come." She said when she walked towards me. For a moment I was scared, not of her but because I didn't know what was going to happen. She took my face in her hands. "You know ours is the greatest love story ever told."
For a moment I melted in the touch of her hands on my cheeks, but I knew I couldn't. "It might be, but it ends now."
I saw her face expression changing.
"What?"
I took my tictac out of my pocket and held it in front of me.
"What's that?" She asked with a confused expression.
I already knew that she was going to ask that but I was scared to answer because of her, Rafael and Jane's reaction. This couldn't go wrong.
"Cyanide... my family will never be happy as long as I'm here."
When I said that I saw how she became worried. 
I took the tictac between my fingers and moved it towards my mouth, but before I knew it Rose's hand was around mine trying to stop me. "Luisa. Don't." I kept moving it but it was hard since she was forcing me. Adventually I succeeded and swallowed the tictac.
"No!" Rose screamed. For a moment I felt bad for her, for making her believe it really was cynadide.
"Goodbye Rose." I took her head in my hands and kissed her passionately. Knowing that it would be the last time. The police should almost be here.
Suddenly she pulled back out of the kiss, looking confused. "Was that a... tictac?"
"Wintergreen." I said before pushing her a little bit backwards because this was not supposed to happen but before I knew she was falling backwards. Through the door where I came in 2 minutes ago. I tried reaching for her but I was too late. Not two seconds later I heard her falling at something sharp. I couldn't place what it was but it didn't sound good. I looked down and saw her hanging... impaled.
I couldn't believe it. I... killed her. I didn't know how to feel.

So this is basically my first story. Thank you for reading it. I know, there are probably a lot of mistakes in it and feel free to tell me about them. I could learn ;)
I enjoyed this and will try to post minimum once a week.