Chapter 13

I looked up from my book and my gaze fell on the calm sea. The sun wasn't that strong anymore and was hanging just above the blue sea. I think it would take only about an hour more until sunset. I kept staring and couldn't help but wondering if I would ever go anywhere else than here. Would I ever go back home? Would I ever talk to other people than Rose? At this moment I didn't care much because I had enough with Rose, but would that stay this way?

Suddenly Rose came outside. She didn't say anything, because she saw I was enjoying the absolute silence and just sat next to me on the bench with a soft white blanket around her which she pulled around us. I put my head on her shoulder and kept watching into the distance. That's when I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the moment. The sound of the ocean and Rose's breathing calmed me down.

We stayed like that for 10 minutes.

"Lu?" Rose softly spoke.

"Hmm?" She moved a little but still let my head rest on her shoulder.

"We should go inside. It's getting cold." She suggested.

Although I was enjoying this, she was right and I was getting cold.

I nodded and sat up again.

That's when Rose lifted me up and carried me inside. I smiled and let my head rest in the crook of her neck while she laid me onto the bed. She got into bed next to me and held me tight.

"I love you Luisa." She whispered into my ear.

"I love you too." I said when I closed my eyes. At this moment, I felt at ease and I wish it could last forever.

Hi everyone,
I'm so so so sorry. I know I haven't updated this story in so long, I just didn't have much inspiration and my life has been pretty heavy lately. Physically and mentally. I just felt like writing again tonight, because I hadn't done it in a long time and it did always make me feel better in some way. I've also been working on my other story more often, but I'll try to keep this one on track as well from now on. I'll try to update both stories more frequently.
Anyways, hope you enjoyed it.
Xxx