Chapter 7

I slowly turned around and my mouth fell wide open. I was looking into her eyes. Her so familiar blue eyes.

"Luisa... you're awake." She said before I could do anything. I slowly paced backwards until I bumped into the seat. I  nearly fell backwards but just before it could happen she grabbed my hand.

Rose.

Before either of us could say something I pulled my hand back and ran back into the bedroom I woke up in.

"Luisa! Wait!" I heard Rose call me from in the living room.

This couldn't be true. It couldn't be her. This needed to be a dream. I pushed my back up against the door and slided down until my ass touched the ground.

"Luisa, please listen to me." I didn't answer. I didn't know what to say.

The tears were rolling down my face.

"I can explain." She continued. "please listen to me. Just let me say some things."

I put my head in my hands and scratched my head out of pure frustration.

"I know that it's so confusing, but I need to say first that it wasn't me. The one you pushed, it wasn't me. I wasn't sure if I could trust you because you've worked with the cops before, but I wouldn't believe you would do such a thing so to be sure, I sent someone. You pushed her and I understand completely why you did that. I told her to be gentle with your family and she wasn't and I understand that that was what you needed to do for your family. You love your family so much and you deserve so much more than what they give you. You deserve everything and I even know I can't give you that. I'm a disaster and I don't deserve you but I love you so much and I just can't let you go. Luisa... I love you."

I heard her voice crack while saying these last words. She started crying and I heard her move against the door.

"Please let me explain everything. These past few days were the hardest not knowing how you were doing. It's like when I was in prison and suddenly you stopped visiting me. I had never the chance to say how I felt, but I was a mess. I was so worried about you. I didn't know why you stopped seeing me, if something happened to you or you forgot about me. And when Rafael came and told me that you were fine, man I was relieved. I felt so happy even though I knew that it meant that you were over me. I was happy that nothing happened to you."

I never thought about how she must've felt about me not visiting her anymore but now I did, I just felt worse. How must she have felt? I felt bad for her. I wanted her to know I was sorry for all those things she just said. Working with the cops, leaving her.

I slowly got up, wiped my tears off and opened the door. I stood face to face with Rose but before she could say anything I took her into my embrace. I cried while hugging her and felt my shirt getting wet from her tears but I didn't care. I never wanted to let go.

After what felt like an eternity, Rose pulled out of the hug. She looked me in the eyes.

"Luisa..." she started crying again. "I'm so sorry." It was weird seeing her like this. She never showed her vulnerable side, but I was glad she did now.

"I know." I wiped my tears off. "But we should really talk."

Hi!
So again, thanks for reading and don't forget to vote ;)
Rose is back people... what do you think is going to happen with them and is it even Rose?
See you next chapter,
Xxx