Chapter 12

I opened my eyes. For a moment I had no idea where I was but that disappeared when I felt an arm around my waist. Her arm. Before slowly turning around I enjoyed her slow breathing in the crook of my neck for a moment.

When turned around so my face was facing her I stopped thinking and just stared at her, stared at her perfect face, her perfect jawline, her perfect full-formed lips which mine were craving for. I looked at her chest which was calmly going up and down.

I raised my head and placed it on her chest, my hand looking for hers. When I grabbed it I slowly closed my eyes again. The slowly rising from her chest was calming me down when I suddenly felt a squeeze in my hand. I looked up and saw the brightest eyes.

"Hi, beautiful." She smiled which made me smile too.

"Goodmorning."

"So, what do you want to do today?"

"Just, stay here in bed all day," I said with a smirk on my face.

"Okay, but let me first prepare us breakfast." She said already ready to leave the bed.

"No... wait," I said seriously.

"What? What's wrong?" She asked when she sat down on the bed again.

I pulled her back into my arms. "I don't want you to leave."

"I thought you were going to say something serious." She tried to find a way back out of my tight embrace but seemed to fail.

"I'm very serious," I said with a smirk formed on my lips.

She looked at them for a second before leaning in and giving me a soft kiss.

"I seriously should make some breakfast, we can't go all day without eating." She said once she pulled out of the kiss to breathe.

"Later," I said and tried to pull her back into a kiss.

"No, we need to eat something." Just before succeeding in pulling her back to me she got out of the bed and went out of the room.

"Don't be away for too long!" I screamed at her.

After what felt like an eternity but only turned out to be 5 minutes later she was still not back. She is taking too long...

I got out of the bed and walked into the living room to see her standing with her back turned to me at the kitchen table.

I walked slowly towards her and put my arms around her waist.

"What are you doing?"

"You're taking too long," I said when kissing her neck.

"I'm almost done, be patient."

I groaned. "You know I'm not very good at that."

She smirked.

"Yes, I know, but you've got to learn it someday."

"Just, be quick," I said before kissing her on her cheek and going back to the bedroom.

A few minutes later she came into the bedroom with the breakfast she prepared.

"Ughh, finally," I said and pushed the food away already.

"We need to eat." She said when she saw what I was starting.

"I already said that I didn't want breakfast." I gave her a challenging smile.

"But I do." She put the plate with food back onto the bed and started eating.

I just watched her with a sad facial expression. "I thought you loved me."

She smiled at me and took some of the jam on her finger before wiping it on my nose. "You know I do."

"What was that for?" I asked when pointing on my now red nose.

"For this." She said when leaning in. She gave me a soft kiss on my nose and pulled back. "Now it's gone."

"Thanks," I said when grabbing some of the jam too and wiping it on her lips. She laughed at me. "Now I have an excuse to do this." I leaned forward and kissed her on her lips, wiping the jam off with my tongue.

I leaned back and she had a big smile on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"I got you to eat." She said when looking like she had won.

"Well, I never said I wouldn't eat. I just said I wouldn't eat breakfast, I won't complain about some other things." I winked at her.

"Come on, let's just finish this now, then we can eat something different after."

And I started eating. The faster the food was gone, the faster we had some more space on the bed.

Hi, so first of all, I want to apologize for not updating this long. I'm sorry for that but I've just been super busy with school because the exams are coming and my music has been kinda heavy, but I'm okay. I've got support from my friends :)
Thanks for reading this chapter. It was hard to write since I nearly no inspiration. I hope you enjoyed it.
Xxx