Chapter 11

When being outside I saw that I was in the woods. I followed the small road that laid next to the house. It felt like an eternity had passed when I finally saw a head-road.
I called an uber and got home after half an hour had passed.
I packed everything I needed into a suitcase and left my apartment.
I got into my car but instead of going to the motel, I went to a different direction.
I rang the bell at the door. Not much later it opened.
"Luisa... what are you doing here?" He asked. Rafael.
"I came to tell you something." He seemed annoyed by me. It was not surprising.
"I don't have a lot of time, could you tell it another time?"
"I don't need a lot of time and there won't be another time... that's what I came for." He looked confused.
"I'm leaving. Leaving Miami, maybe even America, I don't even know yet, but I'm going and I'm not coming back so this is goodbye. I'm not going to give you the address if you're wondering because I don't want to. I'm tired of it. I  don't want nor need you anymore, because I realized that you've never treated me right, even though I've always been by your side when you needed me. I gave up EVERYTHING for you, even my own happiness and what did I get in return? Nothing. So that's why I'm leaving... I want a fresh start... without you."
He didn't say anything. He was just looking at me. I couldn't hold this.
"Goodbye Rafael." I said and turned around.
I never looked back, I just left without saying another word.

***

I walked into the familiar hall of the motel. Last time I had been here I had no idea that this place would become so special to me. I had no attention to it. When I left all my attention was on her... Rose.
I walked into the bar and saw her. She was sitting on the exact same stool where I was sitting when she came in.
I sat down next to her. "Hi."
She smiled. "Hi." We just looked at each other. "Are you ready to leave?" She asked.
I nodded and stood back up.
"Wait." She said. She took something out of her pocket and held it in front of me. "Powedered sugar donuts... for on the way."
I smiled. "Thanks." I took them from her and we both left.
Outside we got into a black van. Rose sat in the driverseat and I sat next to her.
She started driving.

***

"We're almost there." She said. I looked outside and saw that we were in a forest.
A while later we came at an open place. There was a helicopter. Rose stopped the car and we both got out.
"We'll need to go farther by helicopter." She said while holding my hand and leading me to where I needed to sit.
Rose got into the front to control.
"It's not far anymore." She said

***

She succeeded in bringing us save to her island.
Rose stepped out first and came to help me. I took her hand and placed my feet on the warm sand.
I looked up and saw the beach. It looked nothing different from the last time I had been here.
We came here when Rose felt unsure because she thought someone found out that she was Eileen. But it didn't look exact the same. There was another house. She built it for us, for when I would come here. And now I am. It looked different in my eyes now too. Last time we came here not because I wanted, but because we needed. This time I wanted to.
We walked towards the new house. It was modern and had a lot of big windows with view over the sea. It was perfect. I took my suitcase and carried it to the house.
I put it down on the frontterrace and Rose opened the door. She let me go first.
I walked in and saw the most beautiful apartment. It had a big livingroom with a cozy seat and a big Tv-screen. The kitchen was perfect for us. There stood a bouquet roses on the counter. I walked farther and looked over the entire room.
"What do you think?" Rose asked.
I walked over to her. "It's perfect."
Then she took my face between her hands and brushed her lips on mine. They were soft and she was being so gentle.
I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her back.
She picked me up and carried me upstairs to the bedroom. She laid me into bed and we made love.
Raw, passionate, desperate love.

Hi everyone,
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's still very difficult to write for me but I'm lucky because I have break :)
Thank you for reading and let me know what you want to happen with them because I have no inspiration.
Bye,
Xxx