Chapter 1 the mask

Delirious pov:
Why are me and my friends the only ones who get bullied at school. it's bad enough that my dad abuses me while my mom watches. I hate when Tyler and marcel (a/n ok I don't really think Tyler (I am wildcat) and marcel (basicallyidowrk) are bad guys I just needed someone delirious knew to be the bully's sorry :( a/n ends) walk past me and call me mask boy or mask freak. I where this mask at school so people don't ask about my face. I hate my face, I hate my self, I hate life injeneral. the only reason I am still alive is because of YouTube and my friends. I love all of my subscribers. all of my fans. every last one of them. but today my life took a big turn. As I was walking towards the cafeteria. I had noticed that there was a new kid sitting at the cool kids table. he had a black jersey on with a big 26 (crushes hockey number XD) with a last name Fong. I kept my eyes on him as he laughed and faced Tyler. his jet black hair spiked strake up. wow. After I stared at the new kid for what felt like hours. I had gotten my food. I went and sat down and waited for my friends mini, lui, cartoonz, and 407 (a lot easier to put that) then mini came and sat down a crossed from me.
"Who's the new guy sitting next to Tyler?" He asked me as he bit into his apple.
"I don't know but he is looking pretty damn fine!" I said as 407 and lui sat down. that's another reason why Me and my friends get bullied. we are all openly gay we'll most of us cartoonz Is openly bi but anyways. while me and the guys where all laughing and just hanging out. we didn't even notice what all the cool kids where surrounding us with a few bowls of ravioli and spaghetti. a few minutes before the bell rang they all dumped it on our heads and ran.
"Fuck you guys!" I said trying to act tough as they ran out of the lunch room.
"Why do I have to like my bully? WHY!?" Mini yelled as we wiped his glasses off.
"I'm with you bro," lui said as he patted minis back making sauce fly everywhere. then The bell rang. luckily I got most of the sauce off of my mask but I didn't dare take it off. I walked with the group to the hall then we split up. me, lui, and 407 went to our 5th hour. Math. We all walked in and sat down in our assigned seats. I sat last row last seat. next to me a few desks away was lui and right in front of me was 407.
"Alright class today we have a new student." Mrs. Burns said as she made the boy from the cafeteria stand at the front of the class.
"Class this is Evan Fong, Evan would you like to say a few things about your self?" She said
"Yeah, why not. um, I play hockey. I recently moved here to California from Canada. my dad works with Billy's construction. he travails all around the world and he got a promotion so his job moved so we moved." he said as he sat down. hm Evan Fong, that's a name I'd like to moan!
A/n alright guys that the end of the first chapter so comment what you thought about it.