Chapter 16 tears of love

Delirious pov:
I need him to be ok. I said in my head as I ran out of the building. I looked left and right then I finally seen the sigh. I ran towards the hospital as fast as I could. when I made it I ran up to the desk.
"Mam," I said
"Mam! MAM!" I screamed
"One secound" she replied.
"If you don't FUCKING tell me what room Evan Fong is in in the next minute I will climb over that desk and bitch slap the fuck out of you!" I said with the most serious face in the world. she looked scared.
"Room 250" she said as I ran quickly to room 250. when I got there I opened the door and walked in. I seen all of his gear laying next to his bed. he was wearing his blue and red Nikes. cackles and one of my shirts. I smiled as I walked over to his bed.
"Evan I love you can you please wake up?" I asked as his heart rate was going up.
"Evan! Evan! no I can't louse you please!" Tears started streaming down my face. I closed my eyes and let them fall. they would slowly move down my cheek and then land on Evans. then his eyes slowly flickered open.
"EVAN!" I yelled as I wrapped my arms around his muscular body.
"I thought I lost you!" I said as I hugged him even tighter.
"No but I think your tears of love saved me," he said as he placed a small kiss under my eyes to wipe away the tears.