Chapter 23 I Miss You... Alot

Mini's pov:
These last few days have been a living hell. 3 reasons first reason I miss Tyler and I know that what he did as wrong but... I still love him. second reason I have been starving myself and why that sucks is because Delirious and Vanoss tend to try and give/shove food in my fucking face. and the third reason is because I'm all scars. sense the day me and Tyler broke up I have started cutting agian. I have scars all the way up my arms to my shoulders. I hate the fact that I didn't give him a second chance.
Tyler's pov:
I fucked up. badly. I miss mini I wish I could go back in time and fix what I did. I shouldn't have gone and fucked another man while my boyfriend was out getting food that is now rotting still sitting in the same spot it was that day the day When I sat there and watched as Vanoss drove off with mini i knew I just knew mini would never love me ever agian. I'm a mess and I started cutting agian. I remember when me and him use to be best buddies.
FLASH BACK TO 6th GRADE MOTHER FUCKAAAA.
me and mini walked in really close and we would always hang out with each outer everywhere. then people started calling us names and bulling us. we felt like out siders. but as long as I have my best friend with me through thick and thin I'll be fine right? Wrong. me and mini started drifting apart he sopped getting bullied because he became "popular" cause he was dating the head of the cheerleading squad. that whore Mackenzie! She was the start of me bulling him and his friends. then I was the bully and my so called bullies were now my victims.
FLASH BACK ENDS 👐👏👐👏👐👏
I Just lay in my bed thinking I could end it all right here right now if I want to. then my phone rang.
(E-Evan T-Tyler)
E-hey we need to talk.
T-about?
E-mini
T-mini ok you wanna talk about mini ok he fucking hates my fucking guts I fucked up bad and I'm thinking about committing suicide!!!
E-Tyler please don't hurt your self
T-why what's the point of living if your ex-boyfriend the one you still love hates your guys because You did some stupid shit.
E-Tyler listen we all mistakes and they can Easley be fixed with a little bit of help
T-we'll my mistake can't be fixed Evan you probably won't be able to see me when you die cuz you'll be in heaven with mini, delirious, basically, Lui and all them and I'll be rotting in hell we'll goodbye for good vanoss.
Were the last words I said before I slammed my phone agents the floor and watched as it shattered into millions of peaces. I ran down stares and slipped on my nikes and ran out the door to the near by bridge. when I got there I stood on top of the railing and screamed.
"IM A SCREW UP! I DONT KNOW HOW TO KEEP A DECENT RELATIONSHIP! IM A GAY ASS FAG! I LOVE YOU MINI LADD! I yelled as I jumped off the railing into the cold water below.