Chapter 34 i love you do you love me?

Evans pov:
I finally figured out where Jon was, he as at Marcel's house. I feel like a real douch bag. I hurt my one and only love and I bet he doesn't love me anymore. when I got to Marcel's I knocked on the door and waited. then lui opened the door with a screaming and sobbing Missy in his arms. I took Missy from his arms and rocked her. I started to whisper in her ear.
"I remember, I remember you, your brother who is my boyfriend and I remember everything!" I whispered as she stopped crying and nodded as I put her down I herd a loud crash coming from upstairs there's only one room up staires and that is Jon's "room". I ran up stairs and walked up to the door. I tried to open it but it was locked. I banged on the door. I started screaming worrying about what was going on up there.
"Jon open the door." I said calmly. then I herd nothing I started to panic.
"JONATHAN OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR NOW!!" I yelled. nothing. then I backed up and hockey slammed into the door. what I seen was horrible. I seen Jon sitting on the ground with blood dripping down his arm and a peace of what looks Like a lamp. I ran over to him and placed him in my lap. I grabbed the peace of glass and threw it. I held Jon close. he then grabbed my shirt and sobbed.
"Why, why, why" he kept saying.
"I'm sorry, so sorry," I started to cry now. Jon looked up into my eyes.
"I love you Jon, do you love?" I asked as he smirked and slammed his lips agent mine. then we pulled away.
"I'm gunna say that as a yes," I said as I hugged him closer if possible. he placed his head on mine and whispered.
"You remember," I just nodded and smiled. then we drifted off into sleep.
😍😘😚😙😗😁😔😒😞😣😳😁😜
Just a filler in chapter because I won't be updating for a while because I have tones of homework to do and I won't have wifi this weekend so yea hope you have fun with out me and yea love you guys and oh thx for 16K reads it really means a lot to me and I'm glad I make you happy. any ways love you guys byeee😘😍
🍩*turnes into homer" mmmmmm donut
🌚say bye to molester the moon
💛💙💜💚❤️❤️💚💜💙💛💗💓💕💖💞💘💘💞💖💕💓💗