Chapter 15 DONT CALL ME THAT!!!!

Delirious pov:
The score was 2-3 Evan was lousing. come on you can do it! I whispered as he got the puck passed to him. he was about to make another goal when he got body slammed into the wall. I stood up as fast as I could. everybody wouldn't move so I climbed over them. I couldn't find a place I could climb down so I jumped over the side. I ran as fast as I could to where they where putting him on a strecher. I ran up to him.
"Evan! Evan! No Evan!" I yelled as some of the doctors held me back.
"Haha gay fag!" The player that slammed Evan up agents the wall yelled. I stood there and looked back.
"What the fuck did you just call me!" I said
"Yeah I called you a gay fag what you gunna do about it!?!" He yelled back as he steps off the ice. he took off his helmet and looked at me. I turned around and walked up to him.
"Call me a gay fag again see what that gets you!" I said as I started to walk away.
"GAY FAG!" He yelled. now I was pissed. I turned around again and bolted to him brought back my fist and socked him in the face. he held his face for a sec. then he tried to punch me. right when he was about to punch my face I grabbed his hand and twisted it.
"Ahhhhh!" he screamed in pain. I got on top of him and punched him over and over agian. Then I stopped.
"I FUCKIN WARNED YOU BITCH!" I yelled in his face as I rushed out of there to the hospital.