Chapter 12 Boyfriends

Evan's pov:
When Jonathan settled down a little we decided to go and make breakfast. forgetting all about the whole bet thing until I went to go and set the table.
Aw fuck, I thought as I picked up the $60 and walked into lui and Marcel's room to see if they still slept in the same bed lui and marcel were cuddling. I smiled and walked in. I set 10 dollars on both of there night stands and walked away. I closed the door and walked into Craig and Tyler's room. they were also cuddling. as I did with marcel and lui I went and put 10 dollars on there night stands too. and I was left with $20. I walked out and into the kitchen and snuck up behind delirious. I wrapped my arms around his sides and set my head on his sholder. He jumped a little bit.
"Geez Evan you scared me," he said as I whispered into his ear.
"I got a question," I said
He hummed.
"If I stuff $10 down your pants right now will I get a lap dance?" I asked as I pulled his pants away from his skin ready to drop the money. He shut off the burner and looked at me in the eyes and said.
"As long as I get one to," he said as he took one of the 10's out of my hand and stuffed it in my pants as I dropped the money down his. he then placed his hands into face and kissed me. it started to get a little heated when we herd something.
"I KNEW IT I MOTHER FUCKING NEW IT I MADE THE FUCKING HAPPEN GUYS I FUCKING DID THAT!!!!" Tyler screamed at the top of his lungs waking up the rest of the guys.
"Babe, what you yelling about?" Craig said as he wrapped his arms around Tyler's body.
"Yeah Tyler what the actual fuck you woke up lui and now he's gunna be cranky!" Marcel said as he walked out of there bedroom with lui sleeping in his back.
"So are you and lui dating?" Jonathan asked marcel as lui replied.
"Yup an this dick is mine," he said as he grabbed Marcel's crotch.
"Had you guys?" He said as he looked at Tyler and mini.
"Yup," mini said as he kissed Tyler's cheek.
"Are you and Jon?" Marcel asked as he set down lui now that he is awake.
"Yeah I was just about to get a lap dance too!" I said as we all laughed.