Chapter 9 Broken leg

Delirious's pov:
When we left the hospital it was a little hard going down steps on crutches. and getting in the car. when I got in the car Missy was asleep shivering. now that mini and lui know I cut i decided to take off the sweat shirt. I slipped my sweat shirt off and wrapped it around Missy. a slight smile came to her face as she squirmed around a little bit. I started to think about a few things like. where did my father go! Did they catch him! Then a certain person came to mind. Evan. his black hair, loving brown eyes, his toned body. I didn't even notice that we were in my drive way until I herd lui say in his squeaker voice.
"We're here!" He hopped out of the car and opened my door.
"Thanks," I said as he helped me get out. Mini carrired Missy into the house. Lui opened the door for me and helped me inside. I was greated by a few friends. the first one to run up to me was 407 (scotty)
"S...scotty cant, cant breath," I said as he let go of me.
"Sorry" he mumbled. I gave him a small smile. then I turned to my right and noticed that marcel, Tyler, and Evan where all looking at me. then Tyler and Evan walked up to me.
"Hey, Delirious we're really sorry we beat up you and your friends. we never knew what you guys where going through and were really sorry of that and I hope your ok," he said as I smiled.
"It's ok dude, as long as my little sister is safe, and I'm fine just a few bruised ribs and a broken leg." he gave me a slight smile and a bro hug. He then walked up to mini who just came back from Missy's room.
"Hey delirious," Evan said
"Hey Evan, you know you can just call me Jonathan, or Jon." I said as I staired into his beautieful brown eyes. I don't think he could see mine because of my mask.
"Ok Jonathan, why do you always were that mask?"
"I look hideous,"
"I bet you look ho... I mean uh I bet you look fine" Evan said while blushing like mad.
"What was that I couldn't hear you where you just going to um maybe call me hot, hm hm Evan," I said while getting a little closer to his face.
"Uh, uh HEY GUYS LETS PLAY SOME TRUTH OR DARE!!!" He yelled as he dashed away.
Evan's pov:
Wow that was fuckin close as hell. we all sat in a circle.
"Ok Evan you go first!" Tyler said
"Alright delirious, I mean Jonathan truth or dare!" I said
"Truth!"
"It it true that you like somebody in this room!" I said as a little spark of hope lit up when he shook his head yes.
"Alright my turn Tyler truth or dare!" Tyler looked up. narrowed his eyes and said
"dare!"
"I dare you to tell us if you are gay or strate," delirious said as Tyler turned completely white.
"Im... gay," he said as mini's face went from sad to happy. I wonder if mini like Tyler.
"Alrighty then Evan! Truth or dare,"
"Dare," I said
"Hmmm, sence I know who you LIKE then I dare you to kiss delirious!" He said as i blushed so hard It felt like I was burning. I turned to delirious. and swiftly kissed his cheak.
"Alright marcel truth or dare," I said still blushing like mad.
"Dare,"
"Alright I dare you to say who you like!" He took a big breath and said
"Lui!" Lui looked up and looked starred at marcel.
"I like you too," lui wispered. marcel didn't hear him though. Then mini yawned.
"I'm getting tired," he said.
"I got an idea before we go to bed!" I said as everybody looked at me.
"We sleep with our crushes and who ever ends up sleeping in the same bed with then the whole night gets 60 bucks!" I said as everybody nodds.
"Everybody put $10 on the table." I said as I counted the cash that was sitting on the table.
"alright good luck boys!" Tyler said as he walked up to mini. marcel walked up to lui. and I walked up to Jon. as we walked to Jonathan's bedroom I held his hand and intertwined my fingers with his. he looked down at our hands and then at me. I smiled. when we got into his room I leaned him up agenst his door.
"Jonathan I need to tell you something," I whispered in his ear.