Chapter 17 You have pink underwear!?!

Delirious pov:
When me and Evan finally got out of the hospital I had to drop him off at his house becouse... WE ARE GOING ON OUR FIRST OFFICIAL DATE EEEE yes I squealed get used to it. I helped Evan get all his shit into the trunk and then hopped into the drivers seat.
"You better not drive like in gta delirious!" Evan said as he buckled up and held on tight.
"Nah I'm fine Evan don't worry!" I said as I drove to his house. when we got there I dropped him off and waved good bye. I kissed his cheek and said.
"I'll see your sexy ass in a couple of hours!" He smiled and walked into his house with his big duffle bag. I drove to my house and when I got there I was greeted by mini, Tyler and Missy.
"Hey Jon what you doing here?" Tyler asked me as I stood in the door way.
"I had to come back to get ready for me and Evans date tonight." I said as mini jumped up and down.
"I CALL DIBS ON PICKING THE OUTFIT!!!" He screamed as Missy joined in.
"I CALL DIBS ON HELPING!!!" She yelled as they both stormed up the steps. I then heard them screaming.
"NO NOT THAT HE NEEDS TO LOOK HOT!" Mini yelled.
"WHAT ABOUT THIS!" Missy replied.
"YES THAT IS PERFECT NOW UNDERWEAR!"
"WHY DO WE NEED TO BE PICKING HIS UNDERWEAR?" She asked
"JUST INCASE EVAN WANTS TO GET INTO HIS PANTS LATER!" He replied. and at this moment I was completely red. Tyler was laughing his ass off.
"HE CAN WEAR THESE PINK ONE!" Missy yelled.
"OMG you have pink underwear!" Tyler said as he held his stomic from laughing.
"Shut up!" I said as I hit his side.