Chapter 31 Goals and poles

Delirious pov:
It's been a few week now and it's all back to normal. Justin's in jail. dad is dead. my friends are all in healthy relation ships. my relationship with Evan has escalated so much I just love him with all my guts. today Evan has a hockey game and I thought that this would be a great time for just me, mini, and Lui to hang out sense Tyler and Marcel play hockey too so this will be fun. I turn to Evan and kiss his soft lips who knew that this would be the last time I'll ever kiss his lips again.
"Bye babe be good, and have fun!" I said as he kissed my cheek.
"I will alright, bye," Evan said as I watched him get into his truck and drive away.
Evans pov:
When I arrived at the rink we were up agent the same team as last time the ones that body slammed my into the wall hopefully that won't happen again. then our team got onto the ice. my heart raced as the puck was dropped. I took the puck and skated to the goal dodging every opponent that tried to get the puck. one person I even had to slide under his legs that was pretty fun. then I made it to the goal. I slapped it in hard earring points for our team. Then I was greeted into a group hug. our team ended up winning 19 to 12. I was so happy that we had won and that I finally get to see my Jhonathan. I hopped into my truck and pulled out of the parking lot. there was snow everywhere. it was pretty hard to see. I got onto the left lane to pass a semi. I drove up onto it. he didn't even notice me there and he tried to get it the left lane. he slammed into my truck sending me into another semi. I hit that semi and ended up in the air flipping. then I slammed into a pole. I smashed my head up agent my window. then everything went black.
Delirious pov:
It was now 11 and my Evan still hasn't walked through that front door. Tyler and marcel did but no Evan. I hope he's ok. i decide to turn on the tv. ounce it was on i turned it to the news. they were talking about a huge car accident. then a thought ran through my head. that looks like Evans black truck. then they showed the plate of the truck. it said VG AND HD then I knew it was Vanoss. I rushed to the counter grabbed my keys and rushed to the hospital. when I got there I walked over to the counter.
"Miss is there a Evan Fong here?" I asked as the hospital doors flew open and they rushed somebody in. Evan. I ran over to him.
"Evan, Evan, Evan babe!" I walked with him. then a doctor stopped me from coming in with him.
"Sorry sur. you can't go back there," the man said as I walked over to the waiting room and sat down. it's been hours now and no word has come about Evan. every time a doctor walked in it was about another family and ounce the doctor left I curled up into a ball again and sat in my chair with my head in my legs and cried. Then I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I looked up and was greeted by a doctor.
"Are you here for Evan Fong?" He asked as I nodded my head yes.
"He's alright, but there is one thing from the impact he took hitting his head on his window he has sever memory loss, I'm sorry," the doctor said.
"Can I see him?" I asked as he nodded his head yes. he walked me to Evans room. I opened the door and walked in. he was hooked up to many machines. he gave me a puzzled look.
"Hi?" He said with confusion.
"Hey Evan," I said
"Who's Evan is that my name?" He asked, as i nodded my head yes and frowned.
"Who are you?" He questioned.
"I'm Jonathan your... your boyfriend," I said as his eyes widened.
"But... but I'm not gay or atleast I don't think I am!!" He said getting a little mad.
"I bet... I bet you aren't even my boyfriend you are just messing with me maybe your name isn't even Jonathan!!! MASKED MAN!!!!!" He yelled louder and angrier. I couldn't take it I started to ball my eyes out I just lost the love of my life. I ran out of his hospital room and ran not giving a damn that my can is still sitting in the hospital parking lot I ran instead I knew it would be safer. when I got home I ran to my room and picked up my phone and unlocked it. I starred at the background of me and Evan kissing. I locked the phone and did a baseball pitch and chucked it at the wall smashing it into millions of peaces. then I balled my fists and started punching the wall in the same place until I made a huge hold that an 8 year old could climb into. Then I fell to the ground crying I held my knees close. then I herd a slight knock on my door.
"Jon?" Missy asked as she opened the door and noticed the big hole and me in a ball. she then walked away.
Missy's pov:
Ounce I seen Jon like that I walked away from his room and ran to Mimi's house. when I got to his door I bashed on it as hard as I could. I was greeted by Tyler.
"Hi Tyler I need you and mini please! Like right now!" I said as he yelled to mini.
"Babe get some pants on we're going to delirious house!!!" He yelled as he slipped on his shoes.
"Coming!!!" Mini yelled as he dashed down there steps and out the door to my house. we all ran to my house and I opened the door and mini whispered into Tyler's ear then he nodded.
"Alright Missy let's go to your room for a bit ok," he said as he picked me up and took me to my room. he say me down on my bed.
"What happened?" He asked.
"I walked into Jon's room and I seen his phone smashed into tiny peaces, a huge hole in his wall and him laying on his side in a ball." I replied as I heard a huge crash then a scream.
"MINI I FUCIN LOST HIM WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!! I LOST THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!" I'm guessing that was Jonathan I hope he's ok.