Chapter 2 5th hour

Delirious pov:
I wasn't paying attention to the teacher at all. I was staring at the back of Evans head. then my butt vibrated. I slowly got it out and looked to see if anybody was watching. nope. I unlocked my phone and seen it was a message from lui.
lui 😛
Dude quit staring at the back of Evans fucking head you look like a creep!!!
I looked at lui and nodded. I started looking at the clock. 5 minutes left of class. I... I can waite right. NOT! I wanna go home. the guys are all walking with me home. RING! RING! Finally. I waited for lui and we walked to my 6th hour. just one more hour I can do it. when I got to my 6th hour I waved to lui and walked in. I sat down next to mini who was snoring. I laughed and smacked the back of his head before the teacher did.
"I'm up I'm fuckin up!" He said as he looked at me. he looked sad I wonder why.
"Hey mini you ok you seam upset?"
"I got beat up again,"
"By Tyler?"
"Yeah I hate the fact that I didn't fight back I just sat there taking every hit and kick. why do I have to like him?!?" He said as he crossed his arms and placed his head in his arms. I patted his back and said
"It will get better mini just waite." then the teacher came walking in.
"Alright class lets do this!" He said as he claped his hands as he grabbed his pointer stick. me and mini just sat there talking. then a peace of paper came flying at us. I opened it up and seen it was from Tyler. it said FAGGOTS! On it. mini took the paper from my hand and started drawing something on it. he showed me it. I was amazed of how good he drew that. "damn mini!" I said
"I didn't know you drew such good middle fingers!" I said laughing. he thew it back. it hit Tyler's arm. he opened it up and looked at our table. we stuck our toungs out and flipped him off.
"I'll be right back class," mr. Roberts said as he stepped out of the room.
"Your gunna fucking regret that mini and mask freak! I'll beat your ass mini while mask freak gets smashed by the new kid. yeah FUCK YOU TO BITCHES!" He yelled as Mr Roberts walked back in.
$$$$$time skip to end off class$$$$$
Finally the end of class. BRING the bell went as me and mini rushed to my locker and waited for the outhers. I had just opened my locker when it got slammed shut by yup you guessed it fucking Tyler. Tyler shook his head up and 2 boys came rushing at me as Tyler walked up to mini. at the corner of my eye I seen the new kid, Evan. He was just watching. Marcel had a good grasp on my neck. my vision was starting to fad away when all of a sudden I hear.
"DELIRIOUS! LET ME GO 407 LET ME BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM LET ME TAKE EM ILL TAKE ALL OF THE FUCKING BLOWS!!!! LET ME GOOOoooo!" Lui was screaming as 407 held him back as cartoonz came dashing towards Tyler but got hit in the prosis. my vision became dark and I herd nothing. not a single thing. Then I started to get my vision back. I awoke on my couch.
"DELIRIOUS!" I herd the gang yell as they all came dashing towards me. they gave me a big group hug.
"What happened? How did I get here?" I asked as 407 replied.
"When you lost consciousness, I let go of lui as he dashed towards Tyler. Tyler now has a black eye, ummm oh your little lover boy saved your fuckin life. your face turned purple and marcel wasn't letting go. so Evan got up and Brought back his fist as far as he could and punched marcel in the face. he was knocked out cold. um Evan picked you up and carried you to your house as we lead him there. witch leads us to the fact that he is in your bathroom right now." he said taking a deep breath.
"Waite Evan is here? Right now!" I said oh my fucking god. we sat there for a few moments then we hear foot steps coming down the stairs.
"Sup Evan!" Mini said as he sat next to me. I got the chills like really bad!
"Hey delirious you ok you look a little cold?" Cartoonz asked as I looked up at him. I don't know what's wrong with me.
"Yeah I'm good," I said as the chills vanished.
"Hey guys I'm bord lets do something."
"Like what?"
"Let's play some not dirty truth or dare, cuz I fucking hate dirty ones, btw guys u still have to pay my fine!" 407 said as he crossed his arms.
"Haha that was fucking hilarious," lui said as he looked at Evan and said.
"We made him run around naked down the street and he got cough by the cops!"
"Ok who wants to go first?" I asked as cartoonz narrowed his eye brows and said
"Me" in a deep voice.
"Ok delirious, truth or dare?"
"Dare!"
"Ok I dare you to play me a song on your electric guitar!"
"Ugh fine but I suck," I said as I stood up and walked passed Evan getting a sniff of his colone. I walked into my bedroom and grabbed my guitar.
"Ok what do you want me to play?" I asked as Evan spoke up.
"Cowboys from hell pantera."
"Ok," I said as I started strumming. when I finished all of there mouths where wide open.
"Holy fuckin shit!" They all said as I put my guitar back in my room. A few more truths and dares later they all had to leave.
"Bye guys!" I said as I shut my door. I'm so tired. I decided to go to bed. I walked to my room and shut the door. I grabbed some pjs and walked into the bathroom. I took a short shower, got dressed in my pj bottoms and a shirt. I climbed into bed and fell asleep dreaming about Evan.