Chapter 24 i saved his life

Mini's pov:
I herd it all. all that stuff Tyler said. he... he can't kill him self I need him. then I herd Evan yell.
"MINI!!! BRIDGE!!!!" When he yelled that I was out the door in a flash. when I made it to the bridge it was to late he jumped. I ran up to the railing and dove after him getting ready to brace for impact. when I hit the water it was freezing. I was quickly getting pulled and shoved by the hard slight waves they were holding me down. I swam to the top of the water and looked all around to find Tyler.
"TYLER!!!" I yelled as I seen a figure pop up out of the water not moving. I quickly swam over to tyler and picked him up and swam to the shore. I placed him down and put my ear to his chest and listened. no heart beat. I put my hands together and pushed hard 3 times on his chest. then I took a deep breath and plugged his nose and blew air into his mouth. then I checked his heart beat agian. I herd it. I herd it. I herd his heart beat. then he started to cough up some water. he didn't open his eyes.
"Why did you save me?" He asked as he fixed his glasses and opened his eyes.
"MINI?!" He said as I slammed my lips agents his. he kissed me right away. We laid there for a wile kissing then the paramedics came and rushed down to us.
"Come on boys let's get you guys some towels!" The lady said as me and Tyler walked up the hill to the ambulance. She handed me a towel as I watched the paramedics check Tyler for any bruses. but for some reason my side was burning pretty bad. then the lady walked up to me.
"Um sur can you please remove your towel and lift up your shirt please?" He said as I did what I was told. she looked at my side and rushed to the ambulance to grab a strecher.
"Come on sur you have to go to the hospital to get you stitched up." She said as I gave her a confused look. Then I looked down and noticed a big gash in my side. then I started getting a little dizzy. the last thing I herd was Tyler yell.
"MINI!!!!!!"
Then everything went black.