Chapter 25 (longer version)

Tyler's pov:
"MINI!!!!!" I yelled as he landed on the hard gravel. I tried running to him but the police officers held me back.
"Am I allowed to go to!?" I asked.
"Are you too related?" She asked as I shook my head no. right when she was about to close the door on me I yelled.
"I tried commuting suicide!" She opened the door and let me in.
Mini's pov:
When I awoke I noticed that I was surrounded by all of my friends besides Tyler were is he? I wondered as I got slammed into a small group hug.
"Aahh" I hissed in pain.
"Sorry mini" they said as I herd a loud scream.
"NO NO NO PLEASE NO NO NO I DONT NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR I NEED TO SEE MINI LADD OR CRAIG RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!" I knew exactly who it was. Tyler. I looked at Marcel and he knew exactly what I wanted him to do. He walked over to the door popped his head out and yelled.
"TYLER, MINI'S IN HERE!!!" He came dashing in (a one horse open sleigh um no ok). he ran over to me and hugged me softly.
"Oh thank god mini your alright!" He said as I kissed his cheak.
"That's for worrying about me," I said as I smiled at him. then I herd all the guys say.
"Awwwwwww," then Evan grabbed Tyler and walked away from the bed and talked to him in private. then he smiled at vanoss and mouthed a thank you and walked back over to me. he grabbed my chin and kissed my lips. the kiss lasted for a couple of minutes then we pulled away.
"I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry mini I never should have cheated on you with that man I... I didn't know what I was thinking i... " I said as I looked down and let a few tears fall.
"Tyler," mini said as he lifted up my chin.
"I love you," he whispered as I smiled and kissed his lips once agian.
"So does this mean you guys are back together?" Lui asked. Mini nodded as I smiled a huge smile and hugged him tightly but not so tight so it would hurt him.
"I love you mini!" I said