Chapter 6 delirious is...

Delirious's pov:
I was laying in bed just... thinking. when all of a sudden I hear a slight knock on the door.
"Come in," I said in a weak voice. I watched as my door knob turned slightly and then my door opened. it was mini and Missy. I gave them a slight smile as Missy ran over.
"Jon thank god your ok!" She said as she wrapped her arms around my waist.
"You look fine!" She said as her smile grew.
"Not exactly," I said as mini walked over. I pulled down the sheet to revel my broker leg.
"I'll be on crutches for a few months,"i said as covered back up.
"I'll take good care of you!" Missy said as mini got out his phone.
"You all right man!" I said as he looked at his phone and covered his mouth a few tears rolled down. what happened!
"I...i need to go!" He said as he ran out of my room.
Mini's pov:
my pocket vibrated so I got it out. what I read was horrifying. it was a text from lui.
lui😋
I'm ready to end it all. just get it over with. Why does my fucking crush hates my fucking guts? Huh maybe he wants me to end it all. there's a few sharp knives in my drawer. we'll bye mini see you on the outer side.
I ran out of the hospital as fast as I fucking could. I'm not going to Louse you Lui not today.