Chapter 20 More nightmares

Delirious pov:
The next few night have been terrable. I keep having that same nightmare where my father kidnaps Evan and kills him. one night Evan wasn't there to protect me from the dream. I had cried my self to sleep. ever sense that night Evan has vowed to never leave my sight. as a matter of fact we are moving into his house together. this will be so much FUN!!! Then I got a phone call. it was Evan.
"Hey babe you ready to move in with me?" Evan asked.
"Hell yea!" I replied.
"Start bringing your shit out of the house so I can help you load it into my car."
"Alright, I'm on my way love you," he said.
"Love you too Evan, see you!" I said with much expression. then I hung up. I decided to brig out my clothes and assessors first then all my computer stuff and when I was just about to bring out my tv Evan pulled in. he hopped out of his car and kissed my cheek. He then walked over and grabbed the outer side of the tv and helped me put it in the car. After we packed the car up we drove to Evans house. When we finished un packing Evans phone rang.
He picked it up.
"Hello,"
"M...mini slow down what please stop crying."
"Me and Jonathan are coming to get you!" He said as he hung up and grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the car. we speed to mini's.