Chapter 29 You... You Shot My Dick!!!

Delirious pov:
I Hadn't even noticed that I had fallen asleep again. When I awoke I herd yelling.
"NOO NOO LET ME GO LET. ME. GO." The male voice yelled as Justin and Tim pulled him down the stairs with a sack over his head. ounce i seen his big buff body I knew who it was. Evan. I started to freak out.
"EVAN! EVAN!" I yelled as Evan started squirming in there tight grip.
Evans pov:
I then got one arm free. I brought my free arm forward and then slammed it back so it would hit Justin in the most uncomfortable area ever. Justin collapsed to the ground in pain. he groaned as he clutched his area tighter. I then noticed a shinny, silver object in his belt. a gun. I grabbed it and pointed it at Tim. he let go if my other arm and lifted up his hands.
"Back up," I said as he slowly backed into the room were Delirious was.
"Keep goin!" I yelled as I herd rustling coming from behind me. I then swung back my arm with the gun and shot. then Justin screamed.
"Ahhhhhh you.... you bastard.... you shot my dick!!!" (Haha had to cuz I'm watching 21 jumpstreet right now) He yelled as he held his now bleeding and fractured area. then I turned back to Tim who now had a gun pointed to delirious. I pointed the gun at his head. "Shoot my boyfriend, I shoot you in the god damn head!!" I said as I was ready my finger to pull the trigger. Then I herd a shot behind me and then Tim dropped down dead with a little pool of blood surrounding his head. I turned around to see Mini Ladd putting a gun down to the ground. He then ran over to me and helped me get Delirious free. when we was free he jumped into my arms ad hugged me tightly. I started to feel my shirt getting wet. then delirious lifted his head.
"I... I thought they were going to hurt you, I... i... I was so scared," he said as I whispered sweet nothing. then noticed mini heading to another lady that was kidnapped to help her out.
"Mini, let me do it" Jonathan said as he let go of me. I started feeling a little bit angry. who is this lady? I asked my self as I watch delirious slowly un wrapped the duck tape trying not to harm her frail hands. ounce she was free she shot her hands around his waist and squeezed his body. HEY THATS MY PROPERTY!!! I yelled to my self as Jonathan wrapped his hands around her. I seen him start to tear up. I think mini noticed me getting a little angry because he placed his hand on my shoulder and nodded. I have him a slight non back and watched. delirious then let go of the woman and led her to us.
"Evan, this is my... mother, Cathy"
I stood there shocked.
"Mom, this is my boyfriend, Evan" he finished as I stuck out my hand.
"Nice to meet you," I said as I was slammed to the ground in a big bear hug.
"Nice to meet you to future son in law!!!" She said as we all laughed.
"Hahaha very funny now can SOMEBODY call the fucking ambulins about my messed up balls!!" Justin jelled as he laid in the corner still holding his area.
"I got it," mini said as he pulled out his phone.