Chapter 22 Animals

Evan's pov:
I can't believe what I just witnessed! Everything even there last good bye kiss. I hopped into the car and drove to our house with a sobbing Mini in the back. And Jonathan trying to comfort him. when we finally reached the house mini was sleeping. he looked so...broken. In the morning I'm going to give Tyler a peace of my mind. me an delirious hopped out of the car and we carried mini inside to one of the spare bedrooms and laid him down and tucked him in. Then me and delirious went and sat quietly in the living room.
"Hey wanna swim in my pool?" I asked delirious as his face lit up.
"Hell yea!" He whisper yelled. we ran up stares to our bedroom. I grabbed my red checkered swim trunks and put them on. then I noticed delirious starring so I slowly slipped my t-shirt off. I think I gave him a slight boner cause he was pulling on his trunks slightly. I chuckled and turned around.
"Ready?" I said acting like I didn't notice him checking me out. he nodded as I grabbed his hand and led him to the pool. I opened the screen door and walked up to the side if the pool.
"Coming?" I asked delirious as he stood in the door way. he gave me a smile and he closed the door and walked over to my speakers and plugged in his phone and played animals by Maroon 5. He then started singing.
"baby I'm preying on you tonight hunt you down eat you alive just like animals animals like animals mals." he really isn't that bad at singing. then I joined in.
"Maybe you think that you can hide I can smell your scent for miles just like animals animals like animals." We sang for quite a wile. then I hear mini join it.
"Just like animals animals like animals mals" me and Jon whispered then mini yelled.
"Owwwwwwwww!" He sang then we all sang together.
"baby I'm preying on you tonight hunt you down eat you alive just like animals animals like animals mals Maybe you think that you can hide I can smell your scent for miles just like animals like animals!" We sang as we all sat with our legs in the pool arms wrapped around eachouther swaying side to side. We all laughed as the song finished. then we hear Missy yell.
"SHUT UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!!" We laughed even harder and for ounce today I seen Mini Ladd smile. We swam for quite a while then we started getting tired. we all said our good nights as mini went into "his" room to sleep. me and Jon walked to our room and changed into pj's. then we climbed into bed and fell fast asleep.