Chapter 27 Justin

Delirious pov:
I grabbed Justin by his shirt and brought him close to my face and said.
"I told you to never come back here again!" He just laughed at me.
"How could I stay away from my family!" He said as Evan gain conciseness he grabbed his shoulder and walked over to Bridget and Missy noticing that I had this under control.
"I don't need you harming Missy agian!" I said
"You are just like mom always caring about your loved ones and nothing about your self."
"And your just like dad always being an ass hole and an alcoholic who is abusive both sexually and physically!" I said as he looked at Missy.
"DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER! DONT COME CLOSE TO HER! DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT HER BECAUSE IF YOU TOUCH HER I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU!!!!" I yelled as he tried holding up his hands.
"Wow Jonathan protective much!?" He said.
"And who was the black haired guy I shot in the sholder?" He asked.
"My Boyfriend!" I said as he smirked at me.
"Huh boyfriend," he said as I let him stand up.
"Now leave!" I said as I pointed to his van. he just stood there smirking. I didn't like it one bit it kinda creeped me out.
"LEAVE!!!" I yelled as he held up his hands and walked slowly to his van, got in and drove off. I walked into the house and slammed the basement door shut. I walked up to Evan and grabbed his good shoulder.
"How's your arm?" I asked as he nodded and said.
"Fine, who was that any ways?" He asked as I gave him a serious look.
"I'll tell you after we get the girls up stares in bed." I then looked at lui and Bridget. Lui was holding Bridget while she cried.
"Lui come on let's clean up her arm." I said as he stood up with Bridget in his hands and carried her to the bathroom and sat her on the counter top. we put some Neelsporran on it and bandaged it up. then we took the girls up to bed and have them open there gifts in the morning. me and all the guys sat in the living room and talked.
"So Delirious who was that man any way?" lui asked
"That was my older Brother Justin he is just like my father a worth less jackass who needs to be dead!" I said getting angry.
"So you think I'm a worth less jackass huh!" Justin said as he popped out of no where and just stood there.
"And you think I need to be dead huh!" He said as he held a knife to my neck. all the guys stood up.
"Sit the fuck down all of you!!!" He yelled
"Or Jonathan ends up dead I don't give a flying fuck if he even is my Brother!" He yelled as they all sat down.
"Good, now Jonathan I want you to come with me!" He yelled as still held a knife to my neck. he pulled me over the couch so I was standing next to him. he pulled me to his van. he then herd sounds of movement from behind him so he turned around to see all the guys standing up now heading to him.
"SIT DOWN NOW!!!" He yelled as they all disobeyed. he pulled a gun out of his long grey jacked and shot the led light cord so they shut off. then he ran off with me in his arms.
"JONATHAN!!!!" I herd a few of my friends yell as the rest yelled
"DELIRIOUS!!!!" Then I had a bag placed over my head and duck tape over my arms and legs. I was then shoved into what felt like the back of a van and herd two doors slam shut. fuck I thought as I felt the van start to move. then I bashed my head on a heavy metal object behind me and everything went black.