Chapter 19 soar ass

Evan's pov:
I awoke to the sound of delirious whining.
"Evan! My ass hurts!"
"That's what you get when you let me top!" I replied with a chuckle.
"Fine, next time we have sex, I'm topping!" He relied. as I whispered into his ear.
"I'd be honored," he smiled then said.
"What time is it?"
"11:45 why?"
"I got to get back before 12 cause of Missy, and mini and Tyler want to get home cuz ugh Tyler is getting "bad" according to mini he hasn't had sex in a few weeks." He said.
"Yeah we have to get out of this campground before it opens and it opens at 1 so come on lets start packing." I said as I grabbed my purple underwere and put them in as delirious struggled to get his on.
"Here let me help," I said as I pulled his pink underwere on him.
"Thanks," he said as I helped him to stand up. when we finished gathering up all of our stuff and after getting all of our clothes back on we walked we'll I should say I walked and carried Jonathan. When we got to the car I put Jon carefully into the passenger side. then I walked to the back popped the trunk. I put the picnic basket in the trunk and closed it then hopped into drivers side of the car.
💛💙💜💚❤️A/N❤️💚💜💙💛
Sorry guys I made it so short and that I haven't up dated in a while. I have been working on a short story seres the seres is called Let's Create and the first book is Let's Create H2oVanoss and the second book is called Let's Create Minicat my friend ThatVaniriousFangirl is also part of these so please go check those out.
Love you guys ✌️❤️💗