Chapter 4 little Missy

Mini's pov:
I ran out the door as fast as I possibly could. I ran to delirious house. when I got there they where bringing delirious to the emergency van in a stretcher. he was bleeding pretty bad. then I turned to the left to see Missy crying on the steps. I ran over to her. I hugged her tightly. a little girl at the age of 8 should not be going through this kind of stuff. I brought her to my chest.
"Shhhh, shhhh it's ok, it's ok, what happened?" I said as she slowly stopped crying.
"Daddy, was hitting me when Jonathan came running in. daddy started beating him up and then I called the police. dad herd the sirens he climbed out of my window. will brother be ok?" She asked in a sad tone.
"He'll be ok he is tough," I said as I watched as the van drove away.
"I...i don't wanna stay alone, c...can I stay at your house?" She asked as I picked her up and placed her on my back.
"Shure," I said as I grabbed there spare key and locked there house. I took Missy to my house. when we made it there I started hearing light snores. aww. I opened my house and walked in. I pulled her off my back and brought her to my spare room. I opened the covers and placed her down slowly. I tucked her in and gave her a slight kiss on her for head. I then walked out leaving her door open a crack. I hope delirious is ok. tomorrow I'll take Missy to see him. When I made if to my room I pulled off my shirt and my pants. I put on some sweat pants and laid down. a few minutes later I was awoken up by a high pitched scream.
I bolted towards my spare room. I opened the room and cuddled up to a screaming little girl. She started crying. I held her to my chest again. a while later she fell asleep looking broken. pour baby. I stayed there with her cuddled up to my chest. I soon fell asleep. The next day I woke up and noticed that Missy was not there anymore. where is she? I got up and walked out the door. I then started hearing what sounded like grand theft auto 5. I walked to my living room and noticed that Missy was playing gta 5.
"What are you doing up this early,"
"Playin gta," she said as she stole a cop car. I laughed as she made a cop got flying. I decided to let her keep playing while I make pancakes. when I finished making the pancakes I got out 2 glasses and poured orange juice in them.
"Breakfast!" I said as she climbed onto the chair. she mowed down her pancakes and juice.
"Hey Craig," she said as I looked at her.
"Yeah Missy," I said as I put a peace of my pancake in my mouth.
"When do we get to see Jonathan?" She asked as she got up and put her Plate and fork in the sink.
"Ounce we get you changed and I got to take a shower." I said as she walked over to my now empty plate and picked it up. she then placed in in the sink.
"Why thank you," I said
"I'm going to go take a shower, why don't you play some more gta, ok!" I said as I pushed in my chair.
"Ok," she said as she skipped to the couch. after my shower I got dressed and walked to Missy.
"Now can we go see him?" She said.
"Now it's your turn to change," I said as I grabbed some of her clothes she had left at my house a few weeks ago. here go change.
"Ok!" She said as she ran to the bathroom. I decided to start shutting down the xbox. When I finished shutting it down Missy came walking out.
"Ready now let's go see my brother!" She said as she dashed to my car. I then got on my shoes and walked to my car. "Buckle up!" I said as she buckled her seat belt.