Chapter 32 im strate!!!

Evans pov:
Finally I was let out of the hospital. I waited out side for my ride to show up that um uh masked man what was his name again? Oh Jonathan! Right the fake Boyfriend! Ha he ain't gonna fool me cuz I'm as strait as a fucking pole! Then I was interrupted by my thoughts from a loud honk of a horn. it was my ride. I got in the passenger seat and didn't say anything to the masked man behind the wheel.
Why does he even wear that mask?
Why does he pretend to be my boyfriend?
Do I have a girlfriend?
Is she pritty?
All these questions raced through my head as we pulled into my house I'm guessing,
"Welcome home," Jon mumbled as he turned off the car and unbuckled. then he stood and waited by the door for me probably to give me a tour.
"This is the living room, kitchen, bathroom, recording room number 1 recording room number 2 witch is yours, Missy my sisters room, and our bedroom but sense you don't remember anything I'll just sleep on the coutch. then I herd a squeal.
"EVAN!!!!" The little girl who I'm guessing is Missy ran up to me and gave me a nice big hug.
"Um... hi," I said then Jon grabbed her and pulled her off and said something to her then her smile became a frown.
"Oh I'm sorry evan, I didn't know you lost your memory we'll I'm Missy delirious or Jonathan here's sister," the young girl said as she stuck out her hand. I took her hand in mine and shook it. I gave her a warm smile as she just frowned then her eyes started to water. she then let go of my hand and ran to her room. I wonder
what I did to make her cry? Then I felt a warm hand on my shoulder.
"I'll go talk to her," delirious said as he jogged to her room saying.
"Missy, Missy please!" As he opened her room. I unlocked my phone and was shocked at what the background was. it was a picture of the masked man and me kissing. did that really happen!? EWWW! I though as I looked at the time it read 12:35. I'm getting tired.
"Hey guys I'm gunna head to bed night!" I yelled as I walked to my room and changed into sweats and no shirt and climbed into bed.
😜😜😜😜dream😜😜😜😜
I awoke in soft warm arms wrapped around me. I smiled and whispered.
"Morning beautiful," then there eyes opened and I was shocked at how blue they where.
"Morning," his raspy voice said as Jonathan kissed my lips. Then I awoke.
"Was...was that a memory?" I whispered as I looked at the time it read 3:45 geez I need to go back to bed. then I rolled over and fell back to sleep.