Chapter 8 The Blade

Mini's pov:
I'm glad I got to lui in time. me and him where having a nice conversation when we pulled into the hospitals parking lot. and noticed Missy sitting on a bench looking down at something.
"Missy? Are you ok?" Lui said as we walked to her. she looked up tears were streaming down her cheeks. she ran up to me and lui. she wrapped her arms around us. she sobbed into lui's shirt. when she finished crying she pulled away. I noticed her hand was behind her back.
"Missy what do you have?" I said as she brought her hand out.
"Put your hand out," she said in a slight wisper. I put my hand out. ounce the small object landed in my hand I knew exactly what it was.
"Where did you get this blade from!" I said as I nealed down to her hight.
"Jon," she said as lui joined me next to her.
"I'm going to go talk to delirious you guys stay here," I said as I seen lui carry Missy to the car. I ran as fast as I could to delirious's room. ounce I got to his room I walked in.
"Jonathan, please tell me why," I said as He knew what I was talking about.
"It's my only release from pain," he said as he rolled up his selves. you could see the cuts. some old, some a few weeks old, and some from just yesterday.
"Me and the outhers are staying at your place for a few days so you don't hurt your self again!" I said with sadness and anger. I never knew, I never knew he would do something like that.