When Two Stars Collide [2/2]

They both inhale sharply and Drew walks her into the counter as he cups her cheeks. He finds himself enjoying kissing Y/N, doing something that he hasn't done in years: kiss a woman. He doesn't know why or how he is doing this, but he doesn't want to stop.

She pulls away from his lips momentarily to ask him if this is what he wanted. Drew responds by kissing her again and lifting her up to wrap her legs around his waist. He sets her back on the counter and slides his hands up and down her body. After a few minutes of making out, Drew takes her up to the bedroom.

**
(Y/N's POV)
Drew and I are laying side by side with our bodies dripping with sweat and our lungs gasping for air. "Well that was..." Drew trails off. "Interesting?" I finish. "I was going to go with the word amazing, but I guess that works too." Drew says. "You liked it?" I ask, completely shocked by what just happened a few minutes ago. "O-Of course I did. I loved it." He says as I lay on my side Ana lean my weight on my elbow.

"Wow, That was not what I expected you to say," I say. "Well, I am full of surprises then," he says before nudging me onto my back and kissing me once again. I hum into the kiss and I push him so that he is lying on his back and I am straddling him. I interlace my fingers with his and pull the sheets over us.

(Third Person's POV)
Drew feels mildly guilty about proving Rick right about his suspicions. He doesn't know why or how this sudden attraction to Y/N came from, it just happened. And the worst part about it is that he doesn't regret it, but he doesn't know what to do with it. Until he figures it out, he wants to avoid Y/N as much as he could.

He walks down the hall with his hands stuffed in his pockets. When he Y/N talking to Jordan about something, he panics and hides behind a wall so he couldn't be seen. He peeks behind the wall to watch as Y/N smiles at something Jordan says. She truly was beautiful, and she was unlike any woman who has entered his life before. She didn't voluntarily try to convert him, he sworn even know if he is converted.

"So are you going to stare at her all day, or?" Topher says as he creeps up behind Drew. Drew flinches and stops looking at Y/N for the first time in ten minutes. "Don't do that, Topher." Drew scolds. "What has you so jumpy, Mister MMA." Topher teases. "N-no reason," Dre stumbles. "Right, okay." Topher says before walking away.

Drew searches around for TC and when he finds him m he pulls him into the lobby room. "Is everything okay, Drew?" TC asks. "No, everything is not okay. Rick and I broke up and I did something I never had the guts to do." Drew explains. "What, did you have sex with a woman or something?" When Drew bites his lips and doesn't deny TC's accusation, TC adds, "Oh my God, who?" Drew is hesitant to tell him, but TC ultimately figured it out.

"It was with Y/N wasn't it?" "Yeah," "I knew it! I knew that, you two would become a thing at some point. So how was it?" "It was..." Drew trails off. "Pretty damn good," He adds. "As expected, she looks like a tigress." TC teases, making Drew roll his eyes. "So what's the trouble about? You two like each other and so you had sex. That completely normal." He adds.

"But is that normal for me? I'm gay, TC. I shouldn't be enjoying having sex women . I haven't had sex with women since high school, and I hated it." Drew explains. "Well maybe you had a terrible first time," TC says. "I like guys, TC, this- what happened between me and Y/N- it's just a blip." Drew states. "Is it though? If she's making- well not making- if she's capable of making you question your sexuality, then she's more than a blip.

"What should I do, TC? I'm at a loss here." "Just talk to her, man, she's the kind of woman who can take being spoken to straight up." TC explains. "And speak of the Devil," He adds as Y/N walks passed the lobby. Jordan walks and they both wave to Drew and TC. They return the gesture and Drew sighs once Y/N is out of view. "Aw, seeing you blush is so cute." TC teases. "Oh shut up,"

**

Unable to form the words to talk to Y/N, Drew continues to avoid Y/N. Y/N noticed and she is not having the whole avoid-each-other-until-someone-put-us-in-the-same-room thing. She grabs Drew and pulls him into a closet, she presses a chair against the inside the classes her arms and say, "Talk," "Talk about what?"

"Talk about the fact that you are avoiding me the day after we had sex," "I'm not avoiding you. I've just been busy." Drew states, scratching the back of his neck nervously. "Bull rap," She starts. "You haven't had a single patient all day," She adds. "Okay, you're right. I a, avoiding you, but it's not your fault." Drew says. "Whose fault is it then? And don't you dare say that it was you and not me." She says.

"It.. is me. Look, I don't know how else to say this. You confuse me, big time. After what happened last night, I'm not sure what to consider myself anymore. And I don't want to hurt you, that is the last thing I want to do, but I ... need some time to process." He explains, "Then why didn't you just say that from the beginning? That is completely understandable and I am not hurt by it. If you want some time to process, then I will let you process." She states.

"But let me just say this. I am willing to do anything. If you don't want to be friends because of the awkwardness, I can do that. Or if you want to forget that it happened and just be friends, I can do that too. But if you want to take this to the next level, then just know that I will appreciate you and love you with all of my being and not once take you for granted. You would be my anything and everything all of the time. And I'm ready if you are." She adds as she takes her hand into Drew's.

She gives him a quick peck on the lips before saying, "When you make up your mind, you know where to find me." And with that she leaves, and Drew is now more confused than before.