Day 4 of the Grand Magic Games

(Disclaimer: I'm gonna be skipping day three and going straight to day 4)
As I wake up I let out a yawn and stretch as I stand up on my feet. Remember yesterdays game of Pandemonium and how Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail Team A beat all 100 monsters on her own. We got third place yesterday because of Cana Alberona's spell of Fairy Glitter. If I would've competed we would've gotten second place. I've never been this cocky before. Guess me being in Sabertooth has changed me. Not wanting to waste any time I quickly got changed and headed out to the arena with Tenroku. Entering the arena, I show my guild mark and they let me into the stands. Taking my seat I wait for the Naval battle to commence. Minerva was going to be representing Sabertooth. After the Naval battle it would be the double battles. It was going to be Sting and Rouge vs Natsu and Gajeel. While I hope that Sting wins I also hope Gajeel wins. Rooting for both my guild and my family. As the Naval battle commences I watch as they all enter a giant water orb. Juvia Lockser is representing Fairy Tail Team B and Lucy Heartfilia for Team A. Watching the match begin I see how relentless Minerva really is. Watching her torture Lucy and beat her to a pulp. I hold my hand over my mouth as she beats her to where she can't move or anything. As she drops Lucy to the ground I can feel Gajeel's eyes on me. I look at him with the look of fear and the word sorry written all over my face. As Lucy hits the ground Fairy Tail comes out ready to fight my guild without remorse. I can't blame them either. Minerva went to far. As I hear Erza speak directly to Minerva. "You may have followed the rules of the game, you went too far when it comes to human decently. You have made a war with Fairy Tail and that never ends well." She says.
As Fairy Tail takes Lucy to the infirmary I approach Minerva.
"You went to fucking far." I say with slight anger.
"And who are you to judge what I do in a battle?" She asks.
I watch her eyes dart to Tenroku. I then grit my teeth.
"If you so much as touch him..." I say anger laced in each word as it also fills my eyes.
"You'll do what? One more word against me and I'll have you banned from the guild," She says and walks away.
I watch her leave and tears fill my eyes. The fear that something could happen to my best friend fills my head. If anything were to happen to him I'd flip. I don't know what I'd do. I promised myself that he'd be safe with me. As I go back into the stands I watch as the double battles begin. Most of them bore me as I watch them. As they announce the dragon slayer battle I suddenly zero in on the arena. Watching the battle start I cheer for Sting but silently cheer that Gajeel will win. I see Lector approach me and Tenroku.
"So who are you voting for? Sting or Gajeel?" He asks.
"Why do you ask?" I say a little nervous.
"Well I didn't know if you were cheering for Sting or your brother," He says.
I guess that's a fair point. "I'm rooting for both actually," I say.
As he goes back to the others I see Sting and Rouge activate their dragon force for the second time. Just battling Natsu. I blink totally missing what just happened. What happened to Gajeel? I question to myself. Just watching Sting and Rouge get their asses handed to them. I can feel the anger from our guild master. Knowing that Sting and Rouge would face punishment.
~Time Skip~
As they both stand in front of the guild they receive their punishment. Suddenly, Lector spoke up to defend sting. What i saw next was unforgivable. He went and used his magic on Lector. All I could hear was Stings cries to spare him. As the smoke cleared Lector was no where to be seen.
"LECTOR!" I heard Sting scream.
I see Rouge hold Froosh as I then look everywhere for Tenroku. Not finding him I see Sting make a hole in the master's chest. Then Minerva speaks up. Saying how he was no longer the master and then turned to Sting saying that Lector was safe. But if he didn't win the games he would never see Lector again. Stings entire demeanor changed. Suddenly she turned to me.
"If you're looking for your exceed you won't find him. He's in the same place Lector is," She says.
My hands ball into fists as my eyes fill with anger. A silverfish aura surrounds me as my hair starts to flow.
"If I find that you've harmed him in anyway. It will be you who wishes that you never would have met me," I say with venom laced in each word and that my eyes stare into hers.
"I'm gonna make the same deal with you that Sting has. You lose you'll never see him again," She says and walks away.
I suddenly fall to my knees and cry out Tenroku's name. Suddenly Sting is hugging me. I feel the tears fall onto my shoulder as I hug him back. Realizing he's going through the same pain as I am. We both lost our best friends. And we'll do what we have to to get them back.
I don't care what I have to do, I don't care who I have to hurt, I don't care who's blood I have to spill. NO ONE TOUCHES TENROKU AND GETS AWAY WITH IT! I then stand up after Sting and I have calmed down. As soon as Tenroku is free and Safe I'm going after Minerva. She will pay for what she's done. And I won't show remorse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANKS FOR READING! HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT! CAN'T WAIT TO CONTINUE TO WRITE THIS STORY! SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE! I KNOW I'VE WRITTEN MORE STORIES IN THE PAST AND HAVEN'T FINISHED THEM YET! DON'T WORRY I WILL! BUT THIS I FEEL MORE INSPIRED TO DO! HOPE YOU ALL STICK AROUND AND AGAIN THANK YOU Free_Doodlez  FOR ALL YOUR HELP WITH GIVING ME IDEAS FOR THE STORY AND FOR EDITING MY WORK! I COULDN'T DO IT WITHOUT YOU! SORRY IF THIS WAS SLOW! IT'LL BE BETTER NEXT TIME!