The Battle Royale

As the morning sun shines through the window I slowly opened my eyes, blinking away sleep from the night before. I sit up and stretch my arms to the ceiling, holding a soft smile. I see the sabertooth guild mark on my stomach and brushed my fingers over it gently, remembering that I was a member. I also remember that the battle royale will start in a few hours. I hopped out of bed and I search through my closet for a pair of shorts and a tank top. If I was to be fighting a number of guild members then I decided that comfort was must. I slip them on and put on my running shoes as I kiss Tenroku on the head and I head out the door. I wasn't gonna let anyone kick me out of the spot I worked my ass off to get.

Quickly, I ran to the forest on the outskirts of Crocus. I see a clearing in the distance as I look around making sure no one is around. I take a deep breath as I put my hands on the ground and I say a spell.

"Moon Prism Cage," I say softly as a silver orb forms around me that fills the entire open area.

In this orb I'm drained of my magic power so I can work on getting more powerful without magic. I change my arm into a water whip and I hit the sides of the orb getting shocked in the process. I wince a bit in pain as the orb shocks my arm. I then raise my hands and make a water tornado form as I send it to the edge of the orb and it sends a shock through the tornado and I clap the water together forming a water lock. Already sweating as the orb drains my magic power a bit faster. I then hold the water lock as best as I can with little magic power. I send water slices to the sides as it makes a dent in the orb, then send a water nebula at the crack shattering the orb as my magic power flows back into me. I fall to the ground and am breathing heavily.

"I've never broken my orb before. That's a new level..." I say as I pant and wipe the sweat from my forehead.

I stand up once I've caught my breath and I head to the guild hall. As I reach the guild hall Tenroku flies up to me and I give him a hug. A soft smile graced my lips while we hugged before I let him go and it disappeared. Letting out a deep sigh I then open the doors and I step inside the guildhall. I look as everyone is training waiting for the guild master to show up. Some people are paired up fighting each other while others are alone, focused on their own power. I see someone with blue hair approach me and she smirks at me.

"Well if it isn't the pipsqueak," She says with venom attached to each word. "I don't know why the master let you into the guild. You're not that tough," She laughs at me pointing.

I click my tongue and set my bag down as I turn to her.

"Wanna shut your mouth before I shut it for you?" I say with just as much malice.

The glare she gives me would intimidate anyone with common sense. However I won't be intimidated by someone who hasn't had her teeth knocked in, I believe it was long overdue. Just as she's about to say something the guild master walks into the guild, In my mind I'd say she was saved by the bell. Everyone stops what they're doing and form into lines, I follow standing near the new members.

"Now you all know the drill. You lose to your opponent and you will be removed from the guild no questions asked. If you win you'll not only stay in the guild but go up a rank. We only accept the strongest in this guild so prove your worth to it," He says giving death glares to everyone. His glare lingered on the newer members since he really had no idea what most of them could do.

We all agree and wait to see who would be fighting first. He calls me to the center of the guild. He then calls out the blue haired woman who goes by the name Sitri.

"Since you're the newest member here pipsqueak lets see how you fare against a more trained and more worthy opponent," He says obviously believing that I'll be the one to lose.

She smirks at me as she holds a bolt of lightning in her hands. With the guild master knowing I'm a "water wizard" of course he sent a lightning wizard up against me. I look over at Tenroku as he gives me a reassuring smile. I look back at Sitri as she tosses the bolt right at my chest. I quickly jumped up throwing my weight to move out of the way quickly. I then hold a water orb in my hand and I secretly lace my moon magic into it as I throw it and it goes into multiple water orbs. They all surround her as she jumps up and throws more lightning at me and I throw up a water shield blocking myself from her attack, however, one bolt gets through piercing my shoulder as I scream out in pain. She smirks as she sees me drop to the ground as people start talking thinking that I've lost. I look up at her as I slowly stand up and put my hands on the ground as she gives a look of confusion. I shout my spell that fills the space between me and her.

"Water Arrow times 5," I say as about 50 water arrows surround her. "Peirce," I say as they all peirce her skin burning it as I then seal her in a water lock. Waiting for her to stop struggling. I then release her as she collapses to the ground. I continue to hold my arm as the pain is still surging through me. I drop to one knee as I continue to pant and each guild member is looking at me in complete shock.

"So you've survived. You may remain in the guild for now," The guild master says as he then removes Sitri's guild mark. "You are of no use anymore. You were beaten by a pipsqueak there is no place for you here anymore," he says as he picks her up and throws her out of the guild hall.

I felt bad at first then shook it off. If getting to stay here means getting rid of the weak then so be it. I'm not losing the spot I worked hard for. I go to the side as one of the others helps bandage my shoulder as Tenroku flies up to me.

"That was great Luna!" he says excitedly.

I smile and give him a hug with one arm. I sit on one of the benches and take a look at all the members. "It's a survival of the fittest in this guild Tenroku. I hope I survive each time," I say as he falls asleep on my lap.

I hope I survive...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading my newest chapter! A big thanks to @Free_Doodlez for helping me with some of the word structure. I've never had someone help me like this before so I wanted to say thank you! Hope you all enjoy it! I can't wait to give you chapter 3!