Reaching the Southern Continent.

The ocean was peaceful and calm, short waves lapping at the side of the boat as it effortlessly glided through the water. I had never imagined that we'd be here in my life. Going to an unknown continent with my twin sister and my brother. I looked at Aurora, seeing she was reading a book. Meanwhile Gajeel was talking with Rufus while Sting was talking with Lector. I smiled with contentment seeing how calm everyone was. It eased my nerves and made this trip extremely peaceful. I looked back out at the water as we kept sailing. It had been at least 10 hours on this boat. I'm glad my magic worked for Sting and Gajeel or else the last 10 hours would of probably been full of motion sickness. Aurora then walks up next to me.
"So looking into it, it seems that there's nothing in any of the books in Ishgar about this continent." She says with a sigh.
"Well that isn't helpful." I say with a small giggle.
"I wonder if anyone lives there." She says looking out.
"Yeah, same." I say also looking out.
"Hey, we'll figure it out. The best part about any adventure is the unknown." Sting says with a smile once he heard us talking.
"True." I say still looking out over the sea.
I suddenly see buildings in the distance. "LAND HO!" I yell as everyone runs to the side of the ship.
We had finally reached land. The buildings were so detailed that they looked like mini castles. As we docked in the port the other exceeds join us on land. I notice all the people who are busy in the market. One of them approaches us and smiles at Sting.
"Welcome to our little town. Are you people from Ishgar?" They ask.
"We are." Sting says.
"We haven't had anyone from Ishgar visit in such a long time." He says.
As the person notices me and Aurora they drop their basket as they catch a glimpse of our amulets.
"By the light of...." He says. "The saviors are here!" They shout.
Aurora gives me a confused look once the man started to shout. As I look around I see all the tapestries that had our amulets on them. As I keep looking we're swarmed by people wanting things and asking questions. Sting, Rufus, and Gajeel try and push past the crowd but have no luck. Just then Tenroku and Hanami fly up and pick us up and fly us off. The crowd follows where they take us. We land on a high tower. I can see someone running in the distance. I shrug it off as I keep looking around.
"Aurora.... They have tapestries of our amulets." I say calmly as I point to one.
"Wow... No wonder they called us the saviors." She says.
As I keep looking around for about 15-20 minutes, I see two people come out from the edge of town.
"Let's go talk to those people at the edge of town." Aurora says taking the words right out of my mouth.
We fly down and make our way over to the two people. As I look at the male I drop to my knees. I looked him up and down completely in shock.
"D-Dad?" I say softly.
He shakes his head. "I'm sorry but my family died long ago." He says then worry filled his eyes.
I quickly lower my shirt down showing my birthmark. Aurora did the same with her sun mark. The guys eyes filled with tears.
"Luna! Aurora! You ok?!" Gajeel yelled running over.
He looked so similar to the man before us by his eyes and his hair. They could've been twins. The man then fell to his knees.
"Luna was the name of our daughter. Aurora was her sister. But I was told that one of you had died during birth! By this black wizard. I think his name was Zeref... When he had told me this I was filled with grief. I wasn't even aloud to see her. All I could see was my wife in tears hearing the news. About 2 years later we tried to have another kid. When she got pregnant we were happy. Then after she gave birth I was told she and my little boy were dead. I was filled with grief that I decided to go through an eclipse gate into this time period. Where I would construct another one so I could save my wife and my family." He said.
I'm not surprised that Zeref was involved. The man before us had lived a life of pain. I could tell he was heartbroken. And then came to find out we had all made it. Must have given him quite the shock. Gajeel approached us and helped me stand up.
"Who is this man? Do you know him?" He asked us.
"Gajeel... meet our dad..." I say as gajeels eyes widen.
"Dad?" He asks, tears filling his eyes.
This was too good to be true. "Dad? What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I'm building an eclipse gate. To get my wife back!" He says.
"Dad you have to realize that you can't! Think about how that will affect the future!" I scream.
"If you aren't with me then you're against me!" He screams and pushes us back all the way to the harbor.
I couldn't believe he was the enemy we had to fight. I couldn't do it.
"Well, we know who we're gonna fight and why only we can defeat him." Aurora said.
"No...." I said coldly. "I won't fight my father."
"But Lu-..." She started.
"I said no!" I yelled running off towards the boat.
My heart ached. I couldn't fight my dad. I refused to. I already lost my mother. I can't destroy him too.
"Hey babe..." Sting said as he was on the dock.
"Go away..." I said tears in my eyes.
"I can't do that. They explained everything." He said and walked over to me looking sick to his stomach.
"Get off the boat. I didn't cast my spell." I say wiping my tears.
"I don't care if I'm sick to my stomach." He says which made me look at him. "You need someone and here I am." He says holding me.
"I can't destroy him." I said calmly.
"Who said you had to? Maybe the reason that only you and Aurora can defeat him is because you can change him." He said and I quickly looked up at him.
"Really?" I ask.
"Well the prophecy did say reunite a family. Maybe that family is yours." He says as tears fall from my face.
"I hope so." I say casting my spell on him making him feel better. "Let's go." I say and we get off the boat.
I apologize to everyone and we start coming up with a plan. It's clear that he didn't see us as his children but as people in his way. To get through to him we'd have to battle him. Him and his 5 lackey's that Tenroku an Hanami saw in the distance. They were heading towards us. This will be the battle we've all been waiting for.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for all the support! And thanks Free_Doodlez for helping me again! It means a lot! Anyway enjoy the book!