Chapter 13

I sincerely apologize for the lack of activity, I have personal stuff going on and haven't been too inspired to write lately but I still hope you guys enjoy none the less:)

Midoriya's POV

I felt my tears start streaming down more down my face as I clung to todoroki. I couldn't bare it anymore, I had to apologize.
"I-I..."

"I'm...s-sorry...so...sorry..."
I cried. As soon as I said that I was pulled into what I'm guessing was his room, but my tears clouded my vision. I heard the door click shut but I was never pushed or moved away. He just held me in his arms, "Shh..it's okay.." He shushed, placing a gentle hand in my bush of hair playing with some strands. I felt myself choke up a little feeling the non stop tears come poring down my face like a water fall;

After what felt like hours the tears started to go dry till I couldn't cry anymore. My eyes were dry and I had a slight headache creeping up. But the warm comforting feeling of Todoroki's arms made it all the pain go away. I was picked up off my feet with one swift movement, being held In bridal position. I looked up at Todoroki, he was looking at the door and started to walk out of his dorm and into the hallway. "W-were are w-we going..?" I questioned, tensing up at the thought of him leaving. "Somewhere more comfortable." He looked at me with a soft expression. I slowly relaxed as he started to walk to the direction of my dorm. I put my head in the crook of his neck, in what Felt like seconds we were at my door he dug into my shorts pocket and pulled out my key and unlocked it.

We got inside and he closed and locked the door, walking over to my bed and gently placing me on it before climbing in with me. He pulled the All Might themed sheets over us and pulling me close into his chest, the smell of his musky vanilla sent filling me with a joy in a calming sort of way. "I-" I started before getting cut off. "Sh..we'll talk about this later..okay..?" He muttered tiredly his hand entangled in my mess of hair; Even tho I wanted to talk this out I understood where he was coming from, so I just hummed in response, nuzzling my head closer to his chest.

Something about him made me so relaxed and calm, like all the bad was for nothing and I didn't need to worry about anything. I soon found myself falling into sleep

It's short but I wanted to get some content out for you amazing people:)