chapter 17

Midoriya's POV

I took Todoroki's and I's hands together as he surprisingly held my hand back, which I kinda didnt expected I dark pink hue snook it's way to my freckled face as I shyly looked away. I knew the feeling between us was mutual as in we felt the same for each other but I still couldn't help the embarrassment I felt. I looked over at Todoroki and he had a slight almost barely visible from a far smile on his face but he didnt seem to feel anything towards the action (which is a lie because hes just trying to keep is cool but hes very excited, not the inappropriate excited)
But seeing him smile which is almost rare is more then enough for me to be proven wrong.

I couldn't help but stare at him, his side profile is very handsome and sharp, his jawline is very sharp and his cheek bones are quite pronounced. And the way his fiery red hair slightly covers his scar and beautiful turquoise eye (I didnt know how to word that lmao) is something I've seemed to fawn over. Although he hates no- more despite left side I cant help but feel drawn to that flame, when we first went to UA a few years ago (this is a older A/U) and more recent events in the past I've felt like I've been able to help bring out that side that he despises. And yes he hasn't completely come to terms, saying awful things like 'it reminds me of him' and 'the scar and this side are horrific' I have to disagree.

I was snapped out of my trance as I see that Todoroki has glanced over to me and had a small smirk on his face like he did before. My face lit up again to a red tinge, a small squeak left my mouth as I tried to hide myself from embarrassment. He just chuckled and released my hand from his, which I slightly frowned from the loss of contact. But I didn't expect for him to get closer to my side and snake his arm around my shoulder, snuggling up close as he intertwined my left had with his (I hope you guys understand what I mean or itll be a weird picture)  
I flustered up but didnt let go, although I felt my hands get clammy but he didnt seem to mind.

I felt him shift as he got close to my ear and whispered (free real estate, Sate Farm click or call. No) "You're so cute when you fluster up" I thought my face couldn't get anymore red but I was wrong, my face felt like I was on fire as I playfully elbowed him. In return he just laughed, which got the others attention.

"What's goin on with Midoriya todoroki?" Kirishima questioned genuinely slightly tilting his head. Bakugou stared for a second along with Momo but Jirou immediately was laughing her ass off, I assumed because her hearing is amazing that she alreadyknewwhat was going on. After a second pasted it finally clicked as Momo and Bakugou started laughing along with the others except for Kirishima who was still confused asking what was going on and me who broke the scale of embarrassment. Bakugou started teasing me as per usual and Kirishima having my back telling him to leave me alone but was still oblivious to the whole situation. Momos face went slightly pink as she laughed with Jirou who if we weren't in public would probably be rolling around on the floor. I joking pouted as I looked up at him and he just smiled, to which I shyly smiled back.

After my whole moment died down I eventually started to notice the difference in scenery, it was more like a shore line that had markets and shops that were lit up with every thing having something unique to it.

Ahhhhh I'm sorry to leave you guys on yet another cliffhanger! I wanted to get something out because I forgot to but I hope you guys enjoyed this small chapter! And I understand that basically only one small yet detailed thing happened in this and I apologize!

But I have a question for y'all! How would you guys feel if I made a mha ones book? Continuing  ships because I dont do x reader I'm  sorry, but it makes me uncomfortable. It would have fluffs, smut and some angst (because I have alot of emotional issues that cause problems when I read angst but if you ask you might receive!) Anyways what do you guys think?