1

Quinn Fabray and Rachel Puckerman have been best friends since kindergarten. They met on the swing set and had been inseparable ever since. No matter what Quinn and Rachel were there for each other. The blonde was there for Rachel when her dad walked out and The brunette was there for Quinn when her dad was caught cheating on her mom.

Junior year was starting within the next two days and the girls were in the brunettes room talking about their plans for the year when Rachel suddenly got quiet.

'What's wrong?' Quinn asked reaching for the remote to turn off the tv.

Rachel took a deep breath and spoke quietly. 'Noah is coming back tomorrow.'

The blonde immediately froze, she hadn't seen him since the night before he left. 'A-Are you still going with the boarding school story?'

'Yeah.' She replied. He hadn't been at boarding school for the past 6 months, he'd been in juvie for stealing his moms car and driving into an atm.

The blonde didn't know what to say, she didn't know how she would face him and he was definitely going to tell Rachel about what happened between them, she was going to have to stay clear of him. 'Forget Noah. We are going to have the best junior year.' Of at least she hoped they would.

She was wrong.