20

Today was the day. It was the morning after prom and Quinn had slept at Puck's house. The pair woke up in each other's arms. Quinn got up and showered and when she came back Puck was sitting on the bed.

'Q, whatever you choose today, just know that I won't hate you for it.'

'I don't want to choose.' She said standing up straight.

'Quinn, when your ready to talk we're go to the diner.' Rachel yelled walking past Pucks closed room door.

'I guess this is it.' Quinn said and went to leave the room but Puck pulled her back and kissed her softly. Knowing (depending on what she chooses) that it may be their last.

'I love you.' The blonde said quietly.

'I love you too.' Puck said.

—-

The girls walked to a diner in silence, awkward silent. They always used to have brunch once a month. A lot of their traditions dispersed into thin air.

'I miss us.' Quinn said once the pair had ordered.

'Me too.' Rachel said looking down. 'I just- you betrayed my trust. I wouldn't have cared about you and Noah being together if you told me.'

'I didn't want to hurt you. It killed me sneaking around but everyday I die a little more now that I've lost you . You and Noah are the most important people in my life and I've lost you.' The blonde said. 'I know you want me to choose but I can't do that.'

'I want to forgive. I do.'

'Then do it.'

'How long were you and Noah sneaking around for?' Rachel asked. Her facial expression much softer than before.

Quinn chewed on her bottom lip ready to opened up. 'The night before he left for juvie. It was when Santana threw that party, we hooked up Then he came back from Juvie and we started developing feelings, real feelings and the night you went to pick up Kurt we kissed and decided to sneak around because we didn't want to hurt you.'

'Wow.'

'I'm sorry Rae.'

'He really loves you, you know.' Rachel admitted, the thought of it made her heart warm. 'Do you love him?'

Quinn nodded. 'I do. I really do.'

'Then don't let me stand in the way.' The brunette took a deep breath and took the blonde hand. 'I was selfish. I know that now. If you and Noah are true love and each others soul mates and I drive you apart...I'll never forgive myself.'

'Are you sure?'

'You're my best friend, plus if you and Noah get married we'll be sisters in law.'

The two girls smiled. Things were back to normal.

—-

Quinn got back to the Puckerman house and the blonde was ready to get her boyfriend back.

Quinn walked into the house with Rachel and saw Puck laying on the couch. 'Are you two friends again?'

'Better than ever.' Rachel said and walked up stairs leaving the lovers to talk.

'So, did you chose Rachel? I get it.' Puck asked sadly.

'No. I'm not choosing.' The blonde replied sitting next to him. 'I'm in love with you and I want to make us work. I'm not letting go of the two most important people in my life.'

'So we're back on track...'

'Yes.'

'I'm sorry about the whole Sam thing.'

'Through your technique was flawed, I understand you intent and morals. You were just to scared to tell me that you had feelings for me.'

'Was not.' Quinn raised her eyes brow. 'Okay I was.'

'I love you.'

'I love you more.'

'Okay I may be okay with this but can you not rub your relationship in my face.' Rachel said descending from the stairs.

'Are you sure your okay with this?' Puck asked again. The question was beginning to annoy Rachel.

'Yes. I hate to admit but you look really good together.'

The two intertwined hands and smiled. 'We are good together.'

A/N: And that's a wrap! The sequel to this story is going to be posted after my next story ❤️