19

Prom day finally arrived, It should have been perfect, she had the dress, the boy but she didn't have her best friend, the two girls had always talked about prom and how they would go together. She arrived to prom with Puck and the pair walked hand in hand into the gym.

An hour passed by and the couple were dancing and talking with their friends. It was Puck and Finns turn to perform leaving Quinn on her own. She wanted to find Rachel.

'Hey Q.' A voice said from behind her.

'Rachel. Hey.' Quinn replied relieved that Rachel was talking to her.

'The girls were right. You really do look great in that dress.'

'I love yours.'

'I know that we haven't talked since - But this is our prom and I want to have good memories, not that I was fighting with my best friend.'

'I understand why you hate me Rae. I really didn't mean for this to happens. It just that Puck and I-'

'I don't need to hear the details.' Rachel laughed. 'Tonight were pretend like nothing happened we'll talk tomorrow.' She said and extended her ha d for the blonde to take to dance with her, she did.

—-

'Was I seeing this or where you and Rae dancing?' Puck asked wrapping his arms around her.

'You saw right.' She said. 'Tonight were friends again and we're gonna talk things over tomorrow.'

'She's gonna make you choose.' Puck said.

'She wouldn't do that.'

'I heard her talking to Finn about it. She said that your either her friend or my girlfriend.'

'I'm not choosing.' Quinn protested.

'Look Q. I want you and Rae to be friends so if she makes you choose-'

'Don't say what your about to say Puck.' She said lowly, he was going to say if she makes you choose pick her, but she can't do that. She loves him to much.

'So If She makes you choose tomorrow. At least we have tonight.' Puck said and pulled her in closer and they slowly danced to Rachel singing.

'I love you Puck.'

'I love you too.'