in love | antonio dawson

requested: hi! can i get the #1 I'm in love with you with Antônio Dawson please? thank you ❤
————————-
it comes out of the blue.

you and antonio were having a night in. neither you nor him were in the mood to go out, so you both decided to cook for dinner.

antonio had his favorite latinx playlist playing in the background, both of you singing and swaying to the songs.

he couldn't think you could get any more beautiful. your hair was in a bun, little strands of hair escaping it, and you had powder all over your face from trying to make the bread.

you can feel his eyes on you as you sway to the music, and you blush. you turn your head to where he is standing, and see he's leaning against the counter with a grin on his face.

"take a picture, it'll last longer" you joke as you wipe your hands on the hand cloth.

he laughs and walks towards you. when he gets to you, he wraps one arm around your waist and the other goes to your cheek.

you've been dating for about a year now, and you still get those butterflies in your stomach whenever he touches you.

he tucks a strand on your cheek to behind your ear, and his hand cups your cheek.

"i'm in love with you" he says softly, his lips going up in a smile

no matter how many times he says it, your heart still races whenever he says those words.

"and i'm in love with you" you say as you lean in and gently touch his lips with yours.

his lips push back against yours, he pours all of his emotions into the kiss, like it's the first time he's kissing you, and he doesn't want to let you go.