bad day | jay halstead

requested: Hello can you please do a Jay imagine including the line: "Trust me, that's not a question you really want me to answer."
a.n: just something cute and fluffy
———————-
you were so glad to come home and relax. after getting puked on, changing, then having more bodily fluids spewed on you by patients throughout the day, you reeked and all you wanted was a shower.

you slammed the door shut behind you, "hey babe how was work?" jay asks, coming out of the kitchen.

"terrible" you say.

he takes a few steps towards you, but then stops. "what's that smell?" he asks as his nose crinkles

"trust me, that's not a question you really want me to answer." you laugh. "i'm gonna take a shower real quick" you say

"i'll kiss you afterwards then" he laughs

after your shower you feel much better. you had changed into leggings and one of jay's t-shirts. jay had cooked a delicious dinner and afterwards had set up the living room for an in-home movie theater experience.

you're cuddling with jay underneath a giant blanket. he wraps his arm around your waist and brings you closer to his chest, "i hope this made up for your bad day at work"

"it definitely did" you smile, "thank you" you say as you snuggle deeper into his chest.

"anything for my girl" he says as he leans down and plants his lips on yours, his hand coming up to cup your cheek.