Chapter 4

••Naeun's POV••

The sun shine through my eyes made me want to wake up. I groan as I sat up and stretch out my arms. I jumped off from the bed and do my morning routine.

I grabbed my towel and went to bathroom to take a shower. After a several minutes of shower, I walk to my closet and grab my work clothes.

Then I walk out of the room

Then I walk out of the room. I sat down in the dining room and saw the pancakes on the table. I took one of it and ate it.

"Good morning sweetheart" My mom greet me as she peck my cheek. I smile and greet back.

"Where's Dad?" I asked her.

"He went work early" She answer and look at her phone. "I'm going to work now, have fun with your boss" She tease.

"Mom!" I snapped as she walked away.

"Bye honey!" Then I heard the door closed. I sigh as I took a sip of my drink.

Then I walk out after I grab my car keys. I went I side my car and drove off.

<><><><>

I arrived at my office. I get off from my car and walk to the entrance. Everyone greet me and I greet back. I press the button of the elevator. After that I went out.

"Unnie!" I turn and smile at her.

"Hi Ji Yoo" I greet her. "What's up?"

"Me and Taehyung oppa finish That you gave us, so here" She gave me the complete work.

"Thanks Ji Yoo you're the best" I said.

"How's your dinner last night?" She asked. I froze as my mind went blank.

"A-bout t-that—"

"I heard that Jimin go to dinner too" She continues didn't let me finished. "Don't tell me that he—"

"Yes, we were having dinner together" I told her. She gasped as she closed her mouth. "I will tell you later ok? I know you have multiple question to ask so I will tell you, so go back on your work" I said trying to shush her.

"Alright unnie" She bowed and walk away. I sigh in relief and walk to my office.

I put my purse on my table. I sat down and look at the documents. I put away the documents that I have finished. I let out breath that I have work to do now.

Then the door knock which made me frustrated.

"Come in..." I said still focused at my documents.

"Unnie" I look up and it's Chaeyoung. "Mr Park is calling you"

"Now?" I asked confuse. He never called me this early.

"Yes now" She said as she closed the door. I sigh as I grab my coat and went out.