Chapter 9

2 weeks later~

••Naeun's POV••

A week has passed. Today is the worst day ever. Today is my wedding day. Wait let me corrected that, 'fake' wedding day.

I wore my wedding dress and looked myself at the mirror. It show me as a miserable woman. I was sitting on a chair when the suddenly the door slammed open. It is my parents.

"You're so pretty! I can't believe my daughter is going to marry her boss" My mom said as I forced to smile and she started to tear up.

I hate this...

There's still 15 minutes before I went to the aisle and get married
I paced out for moment  as I was nervous.

Am I doing the right choice? They really happy that I'm agree with this arrange marriage. But me? Do I look happy? He doesn't love me at all. To be honest this is getting worst now. I don't know how my life work out now...

15 minutes up and my dad come in.

"You ready?" He asked with smile. I nodded as I stood up.

The door open and I forced to smile. I look at Jimin and he seem fine. When we reached the aisle, my dad handed me to Jimin and now we were facing each other. He have smile all the time. What an actor.. It's a fake smile. I could tell that.

"Mr Park Jimin, do you agree to take Park Naeun as your wife?" The priest asked at Jimin.

"I do" He replied in innocent.

"Mrs Park Naeun, do you agree to take Park Jimin as your husband?" The priest asked.

"I.. I d-do" I replied in stuttered.

"You may kiss the bride" The priest said.

Jimin lean forward until his lips were on my forehead. I could tell that he doesn't want to kiss me. Everyone in the hallway stand up from their seat and clapped their hands in cheer and full of enjoyment.

I look around and found Chaeyoung and Ji Yoo were clapping hands in excited. Then I saw a boys were here too. Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook. They seem excited as they clapped their hands except Yoongi. I could tell he is lazy to it.

<><><><>

We were at outside Hall as everyone congratulate at us and walked away. I saw Jimin was talking to his friends. Then I saw my friends.

"Unnie! Congratulations!" Chaeyoung exclaimed. I smile and hug them. Then we pull away.

"Honestly.. I don't know how this is goes" I said in low tone.

"Don't worry. He will change his mind I guess" Ji Yoo said.

"Just call us if something happens" Chaeyoung stated it. I nodded and smile. "We need to go now, bye Unnie. Have a great day!"

"Bye!" I bid goodbye to them.

Then Jimin came to me as his appearance change into serious. I rolled my eyes. Then our family came. They told us that I will be sleep with Jimin for now and they already put my stuff in there. I just nodded and thanked them. Then we got in his car. We didn't talk to each other.

Not long after that, we arrived at his house. I look out the window and shocked. His house is huge like a mansion. Then we got off from his car and walked at the front house.

"Is this your house?" I asked keeping my poker face. He look at me and back to the keys.

"Yes" He answered.

Then he open the door as he took out his phone. I rolled my eyes that I noticed about his happy face. I followed him from behind as I took a glance at surrounding of this place. He is rich as fuck. He still looking at his phone as he scroll up and down in big smile spread across his face.

"Jimin, do you have another room for me?" I asked quietly at him. He look at me from his phone and smirk as he put away his phone at his pocket.

"Why? You don't want to sleep with me?" He tease as he approaches to me. I look at him confused as I back away from him until my back hit the wall. "We are wife and husband. You know that. Are we suppose to sleep together? Or are you just afraid to catch the feeling?"

"Yah!" I stated as I push him slightly which cause him laughed.

"Alright alright I'm kidding. Let's go" He said innocent as we explore everything in this house.

He show me the kitchen, dining room, living room, bathroom, gymgym and everything that part of the mansion. Then he show me where my room is. He open the door and show me the bedroom.

"This will be your room" He said as he directly look at me. I nodded as I thanked him.

I was about to walked in, he stopped me.

"Just let you know..." He said as he getting closer to my ear made me froze.

"Don't try so hard to fell in love with me because I'm not going to love you back"

~~~
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

I know this story is short so sorry😅
Hope you like it!

Have a great day!