Chapter 40

5 Years Later~

--Naeun's POV--

I was in my office, doing my work as usual. Then I got phone call as I pick it up. It's Chaeyoung.

"Hello" I called her in the phone in happiness.

"Unnie! We're going to pick your daughter up, just to let you know" She told me. I raise my eyebrows confused.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"You don't know? I thought Jimin tell you" She said in questions and confused voices.

Then there's a knock on the door as I lift my head. Its my husband, Jimin as he lean against the frame door with his hands in his pocket.

"I need to go now, unnie. Have fun" She said as she hanging up the call. Then I look at Jimin.

"Why you didn't tell me that Chaeyoung will pick Jieun up?" I asked him about our daughter. He tilts his head to the side

"Don't tell me you're forgot" He said with disappointed voice. I tilts my head to the side confused. He sighed, "Today is our anniversary" He told me. My eyes wide open.

"I'm sorry Jimin, I forgot about that " I tried to apologize as he walked to me and stared in deep in my eyes.

"You need punished for that, honey" He whispered in seductive voice with smirk. I gulped down for moment. "Let's go, I want to spend time with you" He said as he hold my hand and dragged me.

<><><><>

We're at the restaurant, Jimin already took a order and we at sat with full of patience. Not long after that the waiter came with foods as she put the food on our table then stop as she stared at Jimin before replacing the food on me. I glared at Jimin who look at her back as I quietly hit the waiter with my heels on her feet under the table made her yelp in pain as she glared at me. I stared at her back with cold glared.

"What?" I asked innocent with cold voice. She took the tray and walked away.

Jimin look at me with raise eyebrows as I just shrugged my shoulder pretend that I don't know. Then we started to eat while talking in random topic. After that Jimin excuse himself to go to toilet as I just nodded and continued eating. Then the girl came again as the waiter as she secretly put the paper on the table then walked away like undercover. I glanced at her. She thought that I didn't see that. I quickly took the paper before Jimin could see it as I read it.

Call me~

Then the below is her phone number. I look around, making sure Jimin wasn't around as I took out my phone and dialed her number. I look at her, she took out her phone and cheer in silent as I look at my phone that she totally agree to answer it.

"Hello?" She said in sweet voice that made me disgust.

"Guess who is this?" I asked in deep voice as she look around and spotted me that she froze. I look the paper. "Call me? In your dream, bitch" I laughed then stated in serious. Then I show the piece of paper at her.

"What are you doing?" She asked in serious voice.

I grin as I ripped the paper made her jaw dropped. After that I hang up the call and delete the number. I saw her frustrated as she went somewhere. Then I saw Jimin came back and smile at me.

We finished our food and sat there for moment. Then there a drink was serving on the table made us confused as we look up. There she is again with that ugly smiling.