Chapter 8

••Naeun's POV••

"J-Jimin" I gasped. He look at me with death glared in my eyes with serious face. But I'm not scared of him.

"Excuse me?" The driver called us. We look at him. "Are you going in or not?" He asked.

I was going to answer but Jimin took it in husky voice, "No. Sorry, you can go now"

I sigh as I slowly close the door car as he drove away. I look at him in deaths glared that he still holding my wrist. Then we walked somewhere. I tried to let go of his hand but he didn't let go.

"Jimin! Let go of my hand!" I said still trying best to let go even though we kept walking.

He doesn't care as we still walking. Then we stopped as we reached to his car. He finally let go of my wrist as he open the door in front of me.

"Get in" He said. I look at him then went in. He closed the door and went other side.

He started the engine and drove. I stay silent and look out the window.

"Where were you?" He asked focus on the road.

"I was at the Cafe" I said. "With friends... " I told him.

"Speaking of where, how do know where I was?" I asked him curious. He stay silent not answering. "So you have been following me?" I guess.

"I was asking Chaeyoung" He said. I laughed dryly never expected he lie to be exposed.

"I didn't tell them where I was. I only tell them that I meet my old friend" I told him. He stay silent

"So you have been following me huh?" I said. "You stalker"

"Yah! I'm not stalker!" He yelled. "I just looking for you that's all! What if your mother found out that you go home alone!"

"Do I care about that? I can improve that I fucking hate you! We don't love each other alright?!" I was yelling at him not realizing about it.

"Why you always care about that?! You should take care of your girlfriend instead! Not me! I know you fucking hate me that much! I know that!!" I yelled him. He look shocked but kept the face same.

"So now you yelling me! So this is how you hate me?! It is because that I was being rude to you?! Or you just being jealous that I have girlfriend!" He yelled back.

Not long after that we arguing each other with full of hate. Filled with no love at all.

"Can you just SHUT UP!!" He yelled at me which make my mouth shut.

Then we back to position. I held my tear as I took a breath so it won't come out. This is first time I fight back with him. I took a breathe and took a sip of my drink.

"Can I have your drink?" He asked. I look at Jimin confuse.

"You can finished it" I handed him a drink. He took it and finished it in one gulped. Then he put it on the slot.

We stay silent, not saying anything. We arrived at my house. I got off from his car and close the door harshly. Before I walk he called which made me sigh of frustrates.